Character info/ A/N :3

Name: Casslynn Pippitt
Age: 21
Birthdate: August 18
Height: 5'2"
From: Hulbury in Galar
Current Team:
Samurott, Male
Lucario, Male
Shiny Whimsicott, Female
Shiny Umbreon, Female
Shiny Haxorus, Male
Talonflame, Female.
(I know it's a lot of shiny Pokémon but she don't actually have more then that.)
Favorite Pokémon: Pachirisu
Appearance: normally light colored skin but gain tan some due too the alola region. Wears black framed glasses with blue dyed hair (originally brown) and brown eyes, C cups

Casslynn has traveled literally everywhere, beat every gym and elite four but never stayed as any champion, she would beat them, but she yearned for completing the pokedex. Whoever the next challenger was, which it was either the previous champion, or rival, they will win and take her spot.. After being so close to completeing the pokedex, thanks to alola to have its worm holes. She's stuck and is now heading home. What is she gonna do with all these pokemon?

A/N: Mcgamezie here, hi, I'm alive. Just caught in life, you know being a manager is sooooo fuuuuuun 🙃🥲 anyway, I do plan on continuing my other stories just need a new start to revamp, plus I have always loved Pokémon and recently bought shield. I know I'm late in the game lol but I realized there wasn't enough of my favorite Milo so I thought to make one of farmer :3 I'm slowing working on the others too, just need to catch up the anime/Manga. And without any further ado, to the story!