Chapter 1

Location: Ultra Space Wilds

"I think Yveltal was the last one, Lunala, let's go back" I told Lunala giving them a smile before hopping back on them to return. "Luuuna!" It spoke back as went back to our world. After going light speed through the wormhole making it back to the Alter of Moone, I jump off Lunala, I gave them a head pat. "Thank you, time to go see Professor Kukui." I return them to their pokéball and make my way back to Melemele Island.

(Time Skip to Melemele)

*knock, knock, knock* I knocked on the Pokémon Research Lab's door. Only to hear a ruckus inside. 'Probably messing with Pokémon moves again.' I opened the door anyway, looking around and I see both Professor Kukui and Burnet, Burnet laughing as Kukui tell Rockruff to use certain moves.

"Hey!" I said walking up to them. "Hey cuz! What are you doing here?" Kukui asked "Thought I would stop by before I head back home in Galar." Kukui and Burnet looked shocked. "So soon? Not even a farewell party?" I shook my head. "No, I didn't plan on it, but I wanted to let you know when I get there, I'll be sending most of the ultra beasts to you for a while, my journey has been put at a halt when you literally done everything." I said rest my head on the palm of my hand.

"Come on cuz, at least let's us throw a party for you" he said, I thought about it, I do still have to tell Hau. "Okay, better hurry and get started, I leave tomorrow afternoon." I smiled, Burnet drapped her arm around my neck. "Good, we will go ahead and head on up to Iki Town and let everyone one know. You go back to your apartment and rest for one last alola party." She smiled widely, and I nodded in agreement.

(Meanwhile in the oc's appartment)

"Well that's everything, Thank you Lucario." He nodded, he looked at the egg in the incubator. "Ahh curious on the egg eh? It's for Hau, as a little parting gift." The egg glowed. "Well better head to Iki town. Will you hold it for me?" He nodded and he carefully grabbed the incubator, as I opened the door for the him. "What would I do without you Lucario?" He had a smug look on his face. "Hey!"

We walked up to the little town and it was thriving. The smell of food it me harder than Incineroar's darkest lariat. "Casslynn!" I saw Hau with all of the captain's. I walked over with Lucario by my side. "Hey Champion Hau, just who I was looking for!" I smiled. "Has the day finally come?" He asked kinda bum, I've told him after he beat me, I would be leaving sometime. "Yeah, but I have a parting gift for you, Lucario?"

Lucario walked up to Hau. "A pokemon egg?" The egg was flashing, signaling that it was hatching. He took the egg out of the incubator. "What's going on over here?" Professor Kukui and his wife walked over. "I gave him a egg as parting gift, something to remember me by." Hau looked at me with a genuine smile, looking back at the egg which is now hatched to reveal a Scorbunny. "Scorbunny!" The little rabbit jumped and hugged Hau.

"Whoa I've never seen this Pokémon before." Hau was still smiling. "He's a Scorbunny, a fire type from my home region, Galar." I looked at the rabbit Pokémon making me miss my home more. "Alright let's get this party started!" Hau said now in a better mode. "You heard the champ." I smiled, it was gonna be a fun time with lasting memories.

(Time Skip to tomorrow at the airport)

"Do you have to go?" Hau asked, Scorbunny on his shoulder. "Yeah, but don't worry though if I need a vacation, I'll come right back here and we can eat all the we want Malasada." I ruffled his hair a little. Though only 10 years younger than me still one of my strongest rivals, and was like a little brother to me. I looked at scorbunny. "Alright Scorbunny, I trust you can keep him in line for me." He did a cute little salute.

"Okay, I'll send you a text when I have landed." Hau wiped his face, he had a few tears. "Hau.." I crouched and pulled him into a hug. "It'll be sooner than you know it. So keep training or I'll kick your butt." I pulled away. He chuckled 'good...' "Alright, get out of here before you miss your flight, 'Traveler.'" I smiled "Okay Champ." I got up and started walk away, I look back at him one last time. "Til we meet again!" I shouted, he nodded. "Until then." And at that, I run to the gate.

Hopping on the plane, and go to my assigned seat. Looking out the window, not having left yet, the intercom dinged and the pilot spoke. "If you have a Pokémon you want to sit next to you, you may have them out and the flight attendant will show you the run down." I looked at Lucario's pokéball and let him out. "Ready to go home bud?" He nodded and hopped in the seat next to me. We listened the flight attendant, and shortly after, we took off.

And I forgot my promise I made way back. "Shit, I forgot to text Nessa and Sonia I was coming back." I whispered, Lucario eyes was wide open, knowing the mistake I made. "Lu..." Lucario sighed. I quickly pulled out my phone, connecting to the wifi, and sent them online messages.

Traveling addict: Hey I know this is late for you guys, but guess who is coming home in like 6 hours at Wyndon Airport 😁.

(5 minutes later)

Miss flexible: Are you serious? Could've gave us a better heads up.

Smartestofthemall: Leave to miss klutz to gave a late heads up lol.

Miss flexible: lol

Traveling addict: Hey... at least I remembered this time 👀

After a few texts we decided that they pick me up and take a taxi to hulbury and eat out. Looking out the window and seeing Lucario sleeping. My eyes fall heavy and I was asleep too.