Stuck...

Aura woke up, and stretched. Looking out into the dorm room she smiled at the life sized Mineta plush she had made herself. She gave the poor substitute a kiss and climbed out of bed... that's when she saw it.

Or rather, he saw it, lavender skin with red markings. Aura was in his demon from, and he felt incredibly weak.

"S-shit, my head hurts so bad..." the world around him spun, a blur of purple from his decor.

Aura made his was to his mirror, taking in how shitty he looked. It had been a while since he had been himself, and the effort of maintaining his human body was making this form wither. Over pronounced ribs, sunken cheeks, his eyes barley had any glow to them and he couldn't really feel his tail. Most of his body was numb, and what he could feel was in insurmountable pain.

"I'm starving..." he muttered as his stomach audibly growled and he clutched at it.

He sighed and willed himself to change back into his human form. No matter what Aura looked like, weather a he or a she, Aura was always the same person. But being human was safer, she had more control than he did, she looked heather, and the estrogen made her far more positive than he was in this form.

However when Aura opened his eyes he was still a he, still blue haired, purple skinned, a gorgeous corpse-like shell of an incubus.

"What the Hell?" Aura questioned trying to deactivate his quirk.

But it wouldn't deactivate, he was stuck like this... for how long? why? Millions of questions ran through the demon's mind, but one thing was for sure, he was getting worse. He wasn't going to last much longer.

He went to his closet and grabbed out his uniform, his girl's uniform... this wasn't going to fit. He was on the girls side of the dorm, so it felt rude to go walking around like... this. What bathrooms should he go to?

A furious fit of coughing erupted from deep within him ripping through his throat. Once it finally stopped, he looked at his hand to find it lathered in forest green blood. And then he passed out.

~~~

Beep beep beep

Once again Aura awoke, this time however he wasn't in his room, he was laying in the nurses office.

"What happened..." He croaked out pathetically.

"Yumiko-san! You're awake." exclaimed a male voice.

"Class Rep?" questioned Aura, still trying to make sense of the situation.

"Wait here, I'll go get Recovery Girl." said the boy.

"No, wait. *cough* Don't go." Aura said.

"All right, but I can only stay for a moment." said the class rep.

"I look like shit, huh?" asked Aura, his classmates were brutally honest so he knew there would be no sugar coating.

"You look fascinating, nothing like you usually do. You're quirk is seriously something amazing, but yes you look like shit." said the boy.

"Class Rep, we're friends, right?" Aura asked.

"Yes." said the boy, without any hesitation.

Aura smiled, showing off his long fangs. He closed his eyes again, content with the answer.

"Yumiko-san, open your eyes. You can't fall asleep again. Not until Recovery Girl looks at you." said the boy.