A/N (Plz read)

Hey everyone its me Fairy-chan!!!!

I'm officially DISCONTINUING this story. I started it for shits and giggles and made it very clear that I wasn't taking it too seriously and didn't what you guys to either. And yet somehow it BLEW UP!!!

I'd like to thank you all for supporting my character Aura and myself all this time.

With this story officially ending I have considered my next steps as a fanfic writer. At first I considered rewriting this story, but after receiving some jarring hate (which has been deleted) I've decided to let it remain in the past.

That being said, none of my other books do as well as the Mineta ones, lol. So since I've clearly cemented myself in this roll as a Mineta cult writer, I've begun the prewriting stages of a new, completely unrelated, book that will also be X Mineta.

It's going to only be ever so slightly more serious than this one - because I've fallen in love with my new OC. And by serious what I really mean is organized, this book is a mess 😂.

So I hope you return when it's finished to join in the laughs and the chaos, and I'll keep you posted though this book and my profile!

Feel free to PM me or comment any questions you have.

Love you all,      Fairy_Fever!

Love you all,
     Fairy_Fever!