The Stocker and Her Perv

(It is far from perfect but here is a general idea of what Aura looks like. It's missing her birthmark and her eyes should be just slightly more green [the color of mediocre key lime pie] but it's pretty good.)

Mineta had not felt safe since she returned. He just couldn't get rid of her. He would never be popular with the ladies if they thought he was tied down (oh yeah sure bud, that's why). On top of that she was a total psycho that scared all the other girls away from him (HA yeah you don't need help with that, bud). This was horrible.

He felt a shiver run down his spine like someone was watching him. She was close. He looked around his eyes darting in every direction, but he didn't see her. He took a deep breath, maybe she wasn't around he was just being paranoid.

He took a deep breath and redirected his attention to the class B girls he was currently observing.

She; however, was near, and from her hidden place she had a perfect view of her tiny beloved. Aura was so happy to be back home. Home was wherever he was, her heart belonged him. Even if she had to force her love down his throat she would. Now that she was here she was never leaving his side again.

Well except for during class, the Business Course was the only of UA's classes that was accepting transfers, it really sucked because unlike her classmates she had no passion for the class. She didn't really care for the concept, specialty high school was overrated. She always intended to go to college or university, after all it made for more sense to make big life decisions once you were already an adult, not a child.

Then again if she married her beloved Minoru-sama right when they turned 18, she would drop education completely and gladly become a house wife. What a perfect existence that would be; waking up beside him every day, cooking, cleaning, being there to greet him after a long day of Hero work. PERFECTION!

Nothing could be better, well except maybe children. Yes, they would have 33 beautiful children together! She found herself daydreaming consistently about mothering the next cluster of grapes on the Mineta family vine.

If only he would look at her, look at her the same way he does other women. His eyes were always so full of interest, passion, sin, love; however, when he glanced her way the expression stopped. She longed for him to look at her with those deviant eyes, and yet only dull fear was reflected in them when she arrived.

It really is a funny thing, love. The heart just chooses who it wants and there isn't anything that you can do about it. From the moment they had met, Yumiko Aura knew that Mineta Minoru was the only person who would ever hold her heart. It was love at first sight, at least for her it was. It didn't matter if he had never once, in all the years they knew each other, seen her in that light, she refused to give up. They were made for each other, she needed him. He was her everything, there was no way in the 9 circles of Hell that she was ever giving up on their love.

A bell sound shocked her.

"Huh?" She questioned snapping out of her daydreams.

For a moment she forgot what she had been doing, but then when she realized the serious lack of other students she remembered her purpose in hiding behind this wall.

"Shit, I lost him!" She muttered looking all over for the man she loved.

Gone, everyone was.

"OH NO! I'M LATE FOR CLASS. Sensei is going to kill meeeee!" She sighed flailing about for a bit before grabbing her bag and running to class.

She speed walked them the halls, stopping just for a moment to glance into the 1-A classroom's open door. There he was, laughing with the odd blond with the lighting bolt in his hair from the other day. She was glad that her love had made friends, even more so that his friends were male. He didn't need to be hanging around other girls.

Other girls... could she even call herself that.

"Stop thinking like that Aura. You're biologically female... quirks don't count. Now snap out of it and get to class." She thought, a quick slap to the face and she was off.

-End of Ch.2-

~OC Description~
Name: Yumiko Aura
Quirk: Incubus - She has the ability to turn into an all powerful Demon that feeds off of love and sex. This demon is a part of her and constantly seeps into her personality. It is not a possession it's more like an altar ego.
The most concentrated amount of power comes from the human that the Demon is mated to. Only one mate may be chosen and once chosen they will not leave the human's side until death.
For Yumiko specially this is a downside as she chose her mate young but is constantly refused, this makes her demon side restless and she is constantly hungry.
She can still feed off of other people but because of her loyal nature she refuses to. Without the recognition of her feelings by her mate she will eventually starve.

Human Form
Gender: Female
Affiliation: UA Highschool
Hair: Burgundy and maroon
Eyes: Pale lime
Skin: Light tan
Body type: Curvy in all the right places with a small waist.
Height: 179 cm (5'10½")
Blood type: AB
Other descriptors: A single fang. Pointed ears. Triangular birthmark under right eye. Enjoy's dressing in purple to show her devotion to Mineta.
Family: She has homosexual parents, 2 fathers, who are now divorced. She was not adopted, and she is the biological daughter to both.
Father/Oto-san (the one who fathered her) - Yumiko Nav, his quirk Hell Demon is similar to Aura's; however he feeds off of anger and human blood. His pacifistic nature means he is constantly in battle with his inner demon, and is constantly starving himself.
Dad/Papa (the one mothered her) - Himachi Ken, he is a doctor currently living in Canada, where he uses his quirk Gender Bend to help Transgender people into the right body. Gender Bend changes a person's body on a chromosomal level, it is absolute and only reversible by using the quirk again. Using his quirk on himself he lived as a biological female for just over 9 months so that he could have his daughter Aura.

Demon Form
Gender: Male
Height: 187 cm (6'2")
Affiliation: Mineta Minoru (loyal only to mate)
Hair: Sky blue
Eyes: Hot pink, with a red glow.
Skin: lavender, with back and red markings.
Body type: Tall and muscular, with broad sholder but a slim waist. As well as muscular but plush thighs. Big dick.
Other descriptors: Large sharp fangs. Pointed ears. Demon tail. Horns. Triangular birthmark remains but turns into an Illuminati.  Clothing - He is topless with a high collared cloak/cape, a skimpy but protective cov.... I don't know how to describe cloths... one minute....

 one minute

Okay so Vern is my main inspiration

Okay so Vern is my main inspiration. Demon form Aura has the same high boots and .... penis thong thingy. (IDK OKAY I REALLY DON'T WANNA RESEARCH THIS)
-
-
-
-
-
You know what I give up, whatever you think an incubus should wear, go with that, use your imagination. JUST KEEP THE BOOTS!

~~~

(Sorry about the existential crisis. Until next time, I'm Fairy Fever and I hope you like it.)