New Member

It's been two years since you started living with the Joestars. Even though you have a muzzle on, you still interact with people with sign language or writing your words down on paper. With your kind, caring attitude, people adore you and come to you when they have problems. Jonathon is like Tanjiro to you, he cares for you and comes whenever you need help. George was like a father figure to you, even though you never knew your own father since he died when you were young.

Y/n's POV: I was looking at the flowers on the field, I've only seen cherry blossoms and tiny flowers. While looking at the flowers, I thought about what my brother is doing right now, and prays that he's okay. "Y/N" Jonathon yells, running towards me, with Danny running with him. I waved to him and opened my arms to Danny. Danny licked my face, with his tail wagging. "Father said that I'm getting a brother today, I'm so excited," Jojo said, excitedly. Jojo was talking about how excited it would be to have a brother, while he was talking, I combed through JoJo's soft blue hair. I stopped combing due to hearing the sound of carriage wheels, Jonathon pouted but stopped due to hearing the sound too. The two of you walking to the front to see a carriage coming towards the house. I tugged on Jonathan's shirt and wrote on my notepad that I was going to getting Mr. Joestar. "Sure, don't take too long, okay? He said, patting my head. I walked inside, looking for Mr. Joestar until I found him in his office. I tapped on his shoulder,  he looked and smiled at me before saying, " Is there something you need?" I wrote, "there's a carriage outside, I came to get you." He patted my head, saying thanks before walking out into the front. I heard arguing coming from outside, I ran to see what it was. Jonathon was holding Danny while arguing with a strange blonde boy. "Sorry, the dog jumped on me, and I had to attack it." the boy said. 

After Mr.Joestar introduced himself, Jojo and Y/n, The boy introduced himself as Dio Brando. Mr.Joestar went inside and told the kids to follow him. Jonathon went to help carry Dio's things, but Dio grabs his hands and told him not to touch his things. That made Y/n mad, so she ran over to the boys, grabbed onto Dio's arm, and used some of her strength to get Dio's hands to let go of Jonathon. After she was able to get his hands off of Jonathon, she ran over to Jonathon and hugged him, making her eyes turn into slits. Dio looked at Y/n with curiosity in his eyes. Before the situation got any worse, Mr.Joestar came back and told the kids to hurry up and follow him. Dio walked up to the two kids, grabbed Y/n by the chin, and said, "I wonder what the future holds for us." Dio let go of Y/n's chin and walked away. In Y/n's mind, "I sensed something bad about him." After that day, Dio made sure that Jojo's life was a living hell.