Years Later

No one's POV:

 A tournament was happening and Jonathon was running away from some players from the other team. But, he ends up getting tackled down by other players. Then, Jonathon throws the ball, and Dio catches it. Dio runs to the goal and he made it, they win the game. Y/n is running towards Jonathon and Dio when the game is over. You tap on both of their shoulders, they both turned around, startled. when they saw it was you, they calmed down. "So, how did we do?" Jonathon asked, excitedly. you gave two thumbs up saying that they did great. They both hugged you and you happily hugged back.

Jonathon's POV:

 After me, Dio, and Y/n's little moment together, Dio was having an interview while y/n stood by my side. I was thinking about the past, to the day father bought home Y/n to the fight me and Dio had when we were young. I still can't forgive the mistakes Dio made. While I was in my thought, Y/n was pulling on my shirt looking at me with worry. "Huh, I'm fine Y/n, no need to worry about me," I said, looking at Y/n. She hummed happily, she took my hand and dragged me to the carriage while Dio finishes his interview. While we waited, I heard "Y/n?", "together". I put the two together and I felt jealous growing through my veins. I didn't know that I was gripping Y/n hand too tight and she was tapping my shoulder with worry in her eyes. "Sorry Y/n, I'm fine," I said, rubbing the back of my neck. She hummed in response and hugged my arm. We waited for Dio to finish his interview to go see father. 

No one's POV:

Mr.Joestar was congratulating Dio and Jojo while Y/n sat on the side of his bed, swinging her legs. When Mr.Joestar started coughing, Jonathon asked,"Father, are you sure you're alright."  "Yes, the swelling are stopped and my coughing has decreased." Mr.Joestar said.  Y/n looks at Mr.Joestar looked at him with pity with a low humming. "It's alright Y/n, no need to feel sorry for me."Mr.Joestar said, patting Y/n's head.After the talk, All three kids went their separate ways, but, as Y/n was walking to the flower garden, Dio followed her. "Dio better not anything bad to Y/n," Jonathon said. While Y/n was looking at flower, "What are you,Y/n?" asked Dio. Y/n turned around, surprised to Dio staring down at her. She sweatdrop as dio said,"Oh right, i'll just take this muzzle off so you can answer." Before she can dodge his hand, he quickly ripped off the muzzle.

(Sorry, if this is seem rushed, I have summer math classes and lots of homework.)