Muzzle

No one's POV: As Dio held the muzzle up, Y/n looked in shock and horror, looking at Dio. Y/n tried to take her muzzle back from Dio, but he put the muzzle in his pocket and held both of Y/n's hands. " Why do you cover your mouth with that hideous mask?" asked Dio. "You're beautiful without the mask, don't hide your beauty," said Dio. Y/n sighed and said, " I come from a universe where Demons roam and eat innocent humans. But, people called demon slayers slay the demons and are trying to put an end to the demon race in order for peace to happen. My family was murdered by the demon king, Muzan. But, some of his blood got into my wounds, turning me into a demon. My brother and I are the only survivors. I wear the muzzle because I'm afraid that I'll lose control and eat humans."

Dio's POV: After hearing what Y/n really was and that she wasn't from this universe. I didn't know what to feel, overwhelmed, pity, shocked, confused. Maybe, I can find a way to become immortal and make Y/n, my bride. I went to get closer to Y/n, but she moved away a bit. I moved a bit slower until I was able to get close to her and hug her. She froze for a second, then she hugged me back with tears falling down her face. After a while, she got tired after crying too much. So I carried her to her room and tucked her into bed, then I went to find a way to destroy the joestars. 

Jonathon's POV: I was testing out the mask and I went to go look for a book when I accidentally dropped a box of old things and books. I was picking up the things when I saw a letter from someone when I got a closer look, I saw that it was from Dio's father, Dario Brando. I read the letter, my blood boiling after every word. I went to find Dio and found him with the medicine for father. "DIO," I yelled, Dio, looked at me with disgust. "What Jonathon, I'm bringing father his medicine," said Dio. "I found the letter that your father wrote to my father, he had the same symptoms as father," I said, angrily.  before he could say anything, we heard a door open, we looked behind me and saw Y/n coming out of her room, but she didn't have her muzzle on her. When she saw us, she came over and hug my arm saying, "what going on here?" I protectively wrapped my arm around her waist and said, "Do you have something to say, Dio?" Dio looked at me with anger in his eyes before putting the tray down and leaving to his room. Y/n looked at me then at Dio before saying, "Tell me what happened," her eyes looked empty.

(Sorry if some parts are not the same dialogue in the show, but I hope you enjoy this chapter like the last chapters. And it's almost school for most of us. I wish everyone a great day)