Chapter 1

I was just an average high school student, I lived a simple life. I never involve myself in drama and I never liked it. I guess you can say I was socially awkward but I was still able to make lots of friends. But I didn't wanna be socially awkward and I want to be proud of myself. And in the end I just excepted that I was always gonna be a side character in somebody else's story.
One day I was talking with my best friend over the phone, we were talking about how we would live our life if we were ever teleported into a different universe. We talked about it for hours because we thought it was a really interesting topic, being able to live a different life but still similar. We talked about how we would be and act if we were ever teleported into the anime "Boku No Hero Academia" (my hero's Academia). We talked about what our quirks will be, I said my quirk could be teleportation and F/N would be water manipulation. We talked about it a few times, talked about what we would change and who we would be friends with. It was just a way to distract ourselves from our problems.
Suddenly one day when I was taking out the trash I suddenly collapsed. When I had woken up I was in the body of another student but younger, maybe a middle schooler who looked exactly like me. I woke up in a bed which was in a room which looked almost identical to mine. I still had the same family and the same house. I got out of bed, with a headache. I looked around my room to see if things had changed, the only thing that had changed was the that there was a school uniform in my closet. It was all black, it was a skirt and a jacket and it reminded me of the school uniform that I've seen before.
Mom: "Y/N get up it's time for breakfast!"
Y/N: "ok!"
And I walked down to eat breakfast, But when I went outside the people looked very different, we don't live in the same neighborhood and I didn't recognize anybody.
I was completely lost, I didn't know what middle school I was going to or which directions heads to School.
I never really had a good sense of direction but I happen to see a boy with blonde hair and a black school uniform just like me, with his school bag. I realized I could just follow him with out being suspicious because we have the same uniform. We walked for a while and we finally got to school. I didn't know what class I was supposed to go to so I headed towards the main office. I found a teacher.
Y/N: "What class am I supposed to go to?"
they looked confused and worried.
Teacher: "today was the last day of middle school."
I didn't know what to say. I don't know what class I'm supposed to go to and I don't know what grade I'm in so I played it off as if I had a bad sense of direction. The teacher guided me to my classroom. When I got there I didn't know where to sit, which was supposed to be my seat, barely anybody was at school. I guess I was early. I saw the boy from earlier he blonde spiky hair, with a constant scowl. That's when it hit me and I realized who this boy is. There isn't anybody who could resemble this individual, it was Bakugo.
I was too afraid to ask him where I sat, he has the reputation for being mean. I decided to sit in a random seat, I know it isn't my seat but I can't do anything about it.
that's when I heard a "tsk" sound come from Bakugo. I turned my head towards his direction.
Y/N: "...umm excuse me? Why did you tsk me?"
Bakugo: "Tsk Dumbass, you don't even remember where you sit after so long."
Y/N: "I guess you're right. Do you happen to know where I sit?"
I said awkwardly.
Bakugo: "I guess you really are a dumbass, you sit behind me. Tsk."
He said still scowling. No it was in the class just me and Bakugo, I guess I come to school early. I was getting kind of sleepy coming to class early is tiring, I decided to take a snooze on my desk. I was woken up by the sound of students rushing in. Then I saw a boy with dark green hair and green eyes walk through the front door. I knew immediately that it was Midoriya. Midoriya I had always been one of my favorite characters, I wanted to say hi but I knew I couldn't do that because he probably doesn't know me. During break I didn't know who to hang out with because I didn't know anyone. But people gathered around Bakugo I guess he was popular. I just stayed in my seat listening in on the conversation:
Bakugo: "I'm going to become the number one hero. First I need to get Into UA"
Friend 1: "If it's Bakugo I'm sure you could make it!"
Friend 2: "you will you have a really strong quirk"
Friend 3: " I heard that the entrance exam is really hard"
Bakugo: "No matter how hard it is, I'm going to be a pro hero"
I admired Bakugo for his determination on becoming a pro hero. But none of this involves me so I decided I was just going to listen to music on my phone. I looked around the room and saw that Midoriya was alone, I wanted to go out to him. I was too embarrassed to go to him, I don't know what to talk about. Suddenly Bakugo turned around.
Bakugo scowled and asked "I heard you also want to become a pro hero, so what's your quick?"
I replied " Not sure. I might not become a pro hero that's too much work, I rather live a peaceful life."
He looked surprised to my reply, I guess everyone is trying to be a hero.
Bakugo: "Didn't you already apply for the hero course in UA?"
I was surprised, I guess I wanted to become a hero. But I wanted to live a lazy life but I guess I can meet my favorite characters if I pass. It's actually no that bad either way.
Y/N: "Did I. I guess I'm going to become a hero."
Bakugo: "How could you forget you applied? Are a dumbass"
Y/N: "No. I just thought I could take a different career path."
He did say anything back and turn to talk to his friends. I decide I was going to take a nap and before I knew it class was over. I woke up when the bell for the end of class rang. Bakugo and his gang went to Midoriya and started to bully him.
Bakugo: "You quirkless Deku, HAHA, you'll never get into UA!"
Deku: "..."
Why did Deku say anything, he just took it all. They started to hit Deku and I couldn't stand it. I got up and protected Deku, I stood in front of Bakugo.
Bakugo: "What the fuck are you doing? Do you want to die?"
Y/N: "Stop why are you hitting Midoriya? He didn't even do anything to you?"
Bakugo: "Get out of my way, I'm not interested in you."
Y/N: "I'm going to tell the teacher."
Bakugo: "Tsk fine"
When Bakugo left I helped Midoriya up. He looked surprised I guess on one had helped him before.
Y/N: "Are you ok are you seriously hurt anywhere. He was really rough."
Midoriya: "Thank you so much, he's always like that. Why did you help me? You usually ignore it."
Y/N: "haha... I just thought that I might as well help a fellow future classmate."
Midoriya: "Future classmate?"
Y/N: " YEA, you applied for the hero course too right, we might be classmates."
Midoriya: "... I don't think I'm going to get in I don't have a quirk."
Y/N: "Don't doubt yourself to much."
Midoriya: "..."
I left Midoriya in the class alone, I need him to have the change encounter with the slime Villian and All Might. I can't change too much of else it could change the future.