Violet meets Sally

authors note-----------------------------
------------creepygirl0123 gave me this idea. she is awesome so check out her profile---------------oh yeah my friend Chubby_Bunny224 wrote some of Sally's p.o.v so go check her out too-----------------------

Violet's p.o.v

I was wandering around the mansion trying to meet the creepypastas, since this is going to be my home I should get to know the people living here.
I looked around and saw a girl with mediumish-long brown hair and she was wearing a pink dress and holding a teddy bear. She had the brightest green eyes i've ever saw to.She was whispering something but I couldn't make it out.
I got closer to her and said hi. I asked her what her name was and she said " My name is Sally, I already know yours so you don't need to tell me". I asked her how she knew my name but then realized that Jeff, Ben, or Slenderman told her. " I have to go do something " Sally said creepily.

Sally's p.o.v

I didn't want to scare Violet but I was going to kill my brother for beating the crap out of me. So I left and went to kill my brother. I saw my old house and went in. My brother was sound asleep, and there was a girl next to him. I walked up to the girl and stabbed her, but she didn't scream. Then I grabbed him.
---Chubby_Bunny224 wrote that part of Sally's pov------------------------------

I brought him to an empty house nearby and tied him up and duck taped his mouth.I sat in the dark waiting for him to wake up.

*Le time skips 2 hours*

He finally woke up and he tried to move around but he eventually caught on that he was tied up.He tried to scream but it was muffled.

Sally's brother's p.o.v

I woke up and noticed that I couldn't see, I tried to move around but my hands were tied. I started to freak out,' What if my wife is dead?!' i thought while screaming my head off.

Sally's p.o.v

I stood up and took my brothers blindfold off.He looked shocked like he wouldn't think of me kidnapping him. " Hello Brother" I said very creepily.

~Authors note~
I am making another book, it's a fanfiction of American Horror story so whenever I post it up please go check it out. and thank you guys for 371 veiws!!! I didn't even think this would get kind of popular. I love all of you!!!
~vote~comment~like~

^-^