The guy

I was done eating and I got a text,it said 'I like how you dip your fries in a shake and eat it,it looks sexy ;)'I told my mom about it and she said it was probably just a guy that had a crush on me in school.I said 'yeah it might be but how did he get my number?'She said 'One of your friends must of have gave it away.'I replied I don't have any friends though.I ran up to my room and shut the door.I got dressed and looked through my drawers for a razor and put it in my pocket.I asked my mom if I can drive to school and she said the keys are on the table.I got the keys and went outside.I started the car and drove off to school.I turned the radio up really loud on channel 92.9.I got to school in like five mins and it was 7o'clock.I went to my locker and got my stuff for first period.The teacher was talking about something I don't know though because I wasn't paying much attention.I was looking at this really cute guy,I don't know his name though.The class was over and I was putting my stuff in my locker when these really mean girls came and started to pick on me and the way I look.They pushed me down and I felt like I couldn't get up.The cute guy from first period came over to the mean girls and said to stop picking on me and he helped me up and walked me to the nurse.I looked away for a second and I looked back to say thank you,and he was gone.I went to the bathroom and took out my razor I started to cut my arm when the guy came in and said stop.I said 'You shouldn't be in here,didnt you notice the sign that said women?'He said 'no one uses this bathroom anyway.'i replied only you would know that.and he laughed.He told me they were just trying to get a reaction out of you.Dont do anything about it or they will enjoy doing that to you.I said ok,by the way I never got your name,what is it? He said my name is jeff.