Chapter 3

Recap:

Tris's POV 

I walked away from him not wanting to continue the conversation anymore. I looked into his dark ocean blue eyes for a brief moment before closing the sliding door in my room.

"Good to meet you too, Tris.", he mocked walking back to his room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tobias's POV

I never expected the POI (Person of Interest) in my investigation to be so young, beautiful and irresistible. Get a hold on your self Four! You are not supposed to fantasize about a POI. I shut the door before taking out my phone and texting 'The Falcon'.

Four: On the ground, sir.

I put the phone away 'cause I was not expecting an immediate response. I was at the Army camp when an emergency order was sent for me to investigate a woman in Chicago. This 'moving in with the POI' method of investigation was definitely not my normal way of going about things but the order had come from the top so I did not have any option but to accept and adapt to this. I don't have much time and if my conversations with Tris go on the way they are.....getting information out of her is going to be difficult....honestly, close to impossible.

The phone's beep broke my train of thoughts. I immediately knew who it was because no one other than 'The Falcon' had this number.

Falcon: What's the ETA? (A/N For people who don't know ETA is Estimated Time of Arrival)

Four: Sir, I just got here, I need to watch her for a few days to study her behavior.

Falcon: We do not have a lot of time. We need to know if they were able to decrypt the information that would lead them to the Guardian and the Royal.

Four: Understood, sir. This is not my standard operating model, and it will take time.

Four: Is the Swan in danger?

Falcon: We don't know yet. The information is hard to decrypt, but your job is to find out what the subject knows.

Four: Yes, sir.

(A/N I know that this is not how normal people text but they ae not casual texting ..... everything they type is very formal .... hence all the full words and punctuations)

I did not believe in this kind of investigation. My forte is dealing with suspects in an interrogation room and knowing what the suspect knew and did not know within minutes of interrogation. I stare at the ceiling thinking whether the innocence in her eyes was real or not. I stood up, walked to the window, I look into the darkness trying to understand Tris and how beautiful she is.... the way her hair falls in natural waves down her mid-back, her eyes GOSH her eyes are the most beautiful and unique ones I had ever seen the were light blue and grey that become bluer when she laughs or greyer when she is down or angry, FOUR DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT THINK ABOUT YOUR SUSPECT, IDIOT! I start making random doodles on the glass using my finger in an attempt to direct my thoughts towards my assignment and not Tris.

If this assignment were up to me since the beginning she would be in an interrogation room tied up to a chair with a spotlight over her head, machines analyzing her every response rather than in a modified apartment in Chicago. A shiver ran down my spine as I imagined her with her hands and legs cuffed, a gag in her mouth and those eyes of hers challenging me to overpower her.

I took a deep breath ignoring my thoughts, threatening to consume my mind and body reminding myself; I do not have a lot of time to get the truth. I took on the investigation when I realized the rebel group had connections and operations outside his country.

I decide to take a literal cold shower 'cause my need to do things to Tris is making me hot, hard, and honestly, a little annoyed. 

While in the shower I hear Tris come out of her room and sit in the living room. SHIT! I forgot to bring clothes with me!! And have cross the kitchen to get to my room which is clearly visible from the sofas in the living room. I plan to wait it out, sit in the shower till she goes back in her room.

xxxx An Hour Later xxxx

GOOD GOD THIS GIRL DOES NOT MOVE!! Its been an hour since she came out and is not going back in. My brain rant is broken by a knock on the bathroom door.

"Four? You planning on coming out?"

"Umm...." I try to think of something "Tris actually I didn't get my clothes or towel from my bedroom.... Can you show me how to be a good roommate and get me something to wear so that I can come out?" I said the first words that came to my mind. I did not intend to be rude.

"How Rude!", she mocked Stephanie Tanner from the series Full House. I can hear her snicker on the other side of the door. 

"Ha Ha very funny very funny, Now please get me my clothes", I say irritation clear in my voice.

"Geez yea gimme a sec I am getting it, don't get your panties in a twist, in all honesty it hurts like a bitch."

"Here", she comes and shouts from the other side of the door I open it slightly, enough for me to get my clothes through. As soon as I see her hand through the door I don't know why I have to resist the urge to grab her hand and pull her in with me.....a very naked me.

That little shit! She didn't get me a T-shirt, not that I mind but still!

I dress and move out of the bathroom to see her sitting on the sofa. As soon as she sees me she stares.....for too long.

"Like what you see?", I ask smirking.

"Very much", she says still in a trance. "What no of course not!", she corrects.

My smirk turning to a frown. I refuse to believe that. I mean who won't like my perfect abs. They are the definition of perfect. I have the body of a Greek God. But I am letting this one slide because I do not for the love of god have energy to argue once more.

"Hey by the way your dinner is on the counter, thought you would appreciate it:)",she says with the kindest smile.

"Thanks I do appreciate it....A lot actually..... I would have slept without eating if it weren't for you!"

"Sure anytime. So...... Goodnight! See you tomorrow morning"

"Goodnight"

She leaves to go to sleep and I sit and eat dinner after which I clean the dishes and go to sleep myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! So Chapter 3 is done......It is a little short than the last one but this was just to give you a perspective of Tobias's side of the story...... comment your favorite part!

Don't forget to vote!!.....Love ya'll..

Be Brave <4 <4 <4