𝒕𝒘𝒐

You felt more worse than yesterday. Your trash can was full of flowers and petals. You couldn't take this anymore. Everything hurts and breathing is hard.

Y/N:i still have to get to school....

*timeskip*

Yukino:have you already settled the papers for the catering?

Hikigaya:it's already getting processed. We only have to work on the date and they'll do the rest.

Yukino:what about the lightings and venue Yuigahama-san?

Yuigahama:they were willing to let us use the function hall near the beach for a day.

Yukino:then everything is going according to plan. It's up to Y/N to settle his side of the prom.

Hikigaya:isn't this weird though? We're the ones doing all the work without the student council helping out?

Yukino:you were the one that suggested that we do a second one.

Yuigahama:how low of you to say that Hikky.

Hikigaya:i was just saying.

Y/N:may i come in?

Yukino:come in.

Y/N looked terrible. Probably something worse than terrible. Pale skin, shortness of breathing and a bit of blood in his uniform.

Yuigahama:are you okay Y/N?!

Yukino:what happened?!

Hikigaya:(thoughts) ask for help already you look miserable.

Y/N:it's really nothing... I just overworked myself last night...

Yukino:save the excuses for later, Hikigaya-kun help me get him to the infirmary.

Hikigaya:o-oh yeah.

Y/N:i told you im fin-

You passed out.

*sometime later*

Yukino:you think he's going to be alright?

Hikigaya:he's already been through a lot of things. He'll be fine. confess already dammit he's dying.

Y/N:did i pass out...?

Yukino:you passed out after taking a couple of steps inside the clubroom. Luckily Hikigaya-kun and myself managed to catch you before you hit your head on the floor.

Y/N:th-thank you.even conversing with her is making me feel a bit sick.

Yukino:now tell us, what is happening with your body? You've been really acting strange like going to the bathroom 4-6 times a day.

Y/N:i'm telling you i'm fine.

Yukino:why do you have to lie your way out of this? You can't expect us to help you without reaching out to us!

Hikigaya:Y/N is too scared to make a move since he knows he'd die of a broken heart. Yukinoshita-san is too dense and can't see the feelings of Y/N let alone reciprocate them.

Y/N:even if you did managed to hear my problem i'm not sure you'd be able to help me.

Yukino:what do you mean?

Y/N:i said i'm not telling.

This went on for a couple of minutes until...

Hikigaya:Yukinoshita-san, can i speak with you outside for a moment?