𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅(?)

You were in a hospital bed. You didn't recall anything happening to you other than you collapsing on the wall. There were ventilators and other devices attached to your body. Everything you did was painful. You wanted to get better. But you already knew you had a couple of days left.

Y/N:...Romani-san....

Romani:oh, Y/N! How are you feeling? Please refrain from speaking too much since it would be painful for your lungs. Here's a pen and clipboard for communication.

Y/N:(writing) thanks. I feel ass. I can't breathe properly and everything hurts.

Romani:you already knew what was happening to your body right?

Y/N:(writing)yeah.

Romani:so are you planning to confess?

Y/N:(writing)i don't have much of a choice here. I'll gather every ounce of my courage. That way i can die without regrets.

Romani:then i'll call them over later to check-up on you?

Y/N:(writing)wait they can get in my room?

Romani:i just released you from the Intensive Care Unit yesterday. From your fragile state and degrading health you'd have to get as many visitors as you can.

Y/N:(writing)then let them know i'm wide awake and ready for visitors.

(Timeskip)

???:may we come in?

You knocked 3 times back signaling for their entry.

The people who entered were Hikigaya Hachiman looking a bit concerned about your current state, Yuigahama Yui looking shocked and Yukino Yukinoshita looking pale.

Yuigahama:are you doing fine.. Y/N?

Y/N:(writing)to be honest, no. I feel pain in every part of my body especially my chest.

Hachiman:you're dying and you still aren't trying to open up. You're even worse than me. We brought snacks on the go.

Y)N:(writing) you know i have a tube in my mouth right...

Hachiman:woops.

Yukino:enough of that. When are you being discharged?

Y/N:...

Yuigahama:don't tell me..

Yukino:you're dying?

Hachiman:...

Y/N:(writing)yeah. My Illness caught up to me way too fast.

Yukino:why didn't you reach out to us?! We could've help you and your problems!

Y/N:(writing)could you guys bring Dr. Romani and leave us for a couple of minutes first?

Hachiman:sure.

(Timeskip)

Romani:what is it Y/N?

Y/N:(writing) could you remove my ventilator now?

Romani:i'd normally reccomend against it but.

Yukino:if you're a doctor then why aren't you trying to save him!?

Romani:this may be dark but this is his choice. I would've preferably done the surgery and save his life but i'd lose my job. We can't do anything to him apart from granting his final wishes.

Yukino:...

Romani:then we'll get started on removing these alright?

Y/N:(writing)Thank you Dr. Romani.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆: 𝒚. 𝒚𝒖𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒂 𝒙 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 🎉