𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Thus began your treatment. Romani was dead set in trying to cure you. He'd often get food for you and check your condition from time to time.

Romani:you feeling alright?

Y/N:aside from having chest pains and difficulty in breathing yeah i'm fine.

Romani:you ever considered getting the disease removed by surgery?

Y/N:wait that's possible?

Romani:i think it is. But it'll remove all the feelings you've held for Yukino-san or worse, lose your capacity to love ever again.

Y/N:....

Romani:i don't want to be seen like a prick right now but you have to make your decision. Your feelings just keep getting stronger and you've been vomiting flowers more often.

Y/N:i'll think about it.

Romani then said his goodbyes. You were still in deep thought. Would it be worth it that you'd be sacrificing the feelings that you've had for Yukino just to save your life? Until someone knocked at your door.

???:may we come in?

Y/N:go ahead.

It was the Service Club. They went to check on you since you haven't been to school for the last couple of days of your so-called escape.

Y/N:oh, what are you guys doing here?

Hikigaya:visiting obviously.

Yuigahama:you haven't been to school for awhile now. Are you okay?

Y/N:yeah i'm fine. Dr Romani's been checking up on me.

You saw Yukinoshita on the back. And she was pissed. You can't find the right words but you knew she was pissed. Even the cold demeanor she put up with it was way too obvious.

Y/N:oh, why won't all of you come in?

Hikigaya&Yuigahama:thank you.

Y/N:oh, Yukino-san aren't you coming in?

Yukino:.. fine.

(Timeskip)

All of you were in the living room drinking tea that Hikigaya had made. Yuigahama tried to make small talk but all of you couldn't shake off the awkwardness until Yukinoshita spoke up.

Yukino: Hikigaya-kun,Yuigahama-san could you leave us both for a moment?

Yuigahama:uhh sure.

Hikigaya:mhm.

Y/N:(looks at Hikigaya) save me.

Hikigaya:(nods to the left and right signifying that Y/N is alone) i already helped you escape dumbass.

It was only both of you in the same room. Her ice cold glare was focused at you. You didn't know where to look and what to say.

Yukino:i'm breaking this silence by asking you this question Y/N. What is bothering you? Maybe the Service club can reach out it's services to you.

Y/N: it's really nothing.

Yukino: you expect me to believe that?

Y/N:yes. For the better of everybody.

Yukino: both you and Hikigaya-kun have this savior complex it's annoying.

Y/N: that would probably be it.

Yukino: don't lie to me. Where did those bloody petals from school came from?

You were shocked. You knew you tried not to leave school without having a coughing fit. You were sure that Hikigaya had distracted her enough to sneak you out of school.

Y/N: so what of it? i didn't bother anyone of you to ask for your help.

Yukino: but-

Y/N: even if i did tell you my problems you'd be in confusion.

It hurt for you to say this in front of her. You knew she was doing her best to help everyone she saw who needed help. but considering the circumstances of your situation it was best to keep it hidden until the time is right.

Yukino: if you're that stubborn don't come crawling to the Service Club for help.

Y/N: i didn't ask help in the first place.

Yukino then stood up and grabbed her things out and left your home. The other members of the Service Club were shocked. Has Yukino Yukinoshita given up on Y/N L/N?

Yukino's POV

You were talking to Hikigaya outside of the infirmary without knowing that Y/N was already escaping through the window.

Yukino: what is it that you wanted to say to me outside?

Hikigaya: Y/N likes you.

You were silent. you didn't know how to react. You liked him too but you were scared to reciprocate your feelings towards the boy. 

Yukino: a-are you sure about that?

Hikigaya: (guess it's official then.) mhm. But something is killing him from the inside of his body. A disease he's too damn stubborn to admit. 

Yukino: what is it then? Cancer? Leukemia? A heart disease perhaps?

Hikigaya: guess your feelings for him are that strong too.

You blushed really hard that it was no use trying to cover it. But you had to listen to what Hikigaya has to say about the disease that Y/N has.

Hikigaya: it's called the "Hanahaki disease." it makes the afflicted grow flowers into their lungs and would usually vomit the flowers.

Yukino: what? so then what's the cure for it?

Hikigaya: either you reciprocate your love or he gets the surgery done.

Yukino: then what are the risks of the surgery? surely there must be a couple.

Hikigaya: he loses his feelings towards you or worse. He loses the capability to love.

Yukino:  you idiot. Why wouldn't you just be honest with me?

(A/N's notes)

hmmm i should probably make 3 endings for this book. Also i can't update since our finals are tomorrow and i have to study my butt off.