~ Part 6 ~

Jungkooks pov -

I walked around the kitchen not knowing what to make

I walked around the kitchen not knowing what to make. All I craved was blood but the thought of that made me oncomfy and I really didn't want to think about it so I wanted real food. 

All of a sudden could I hear someone walking into the kitchen. I looked at the person and was met with Taehyung with messy hair. "Good morning Jungkook." Taehyung said while rubbing his eyes softly. 

"Good morning to you too, how did you sleep?" I asked looking into his big eyes that made it look like he had the whole galexy in them. "Good and I thought you didn't know much about vampirers." Taehyung said and opened the fridge. 

"I just thought it would be weird if you guys don't sleep." I said, jumping up on the kitchen counter. I looked at him as he takes out a bowl of fruits. 

"Do you want a smoothie? I noticed you haven't eaten as much as you should." He said putting the bowl down. "Yeah I just wanted to feel somewhat alive." I said looking at him as he cuts up some bananas.

"You haven't even drinked blood, you know just how important that are." He said concerned. "I know, I promise I will drink some too." I said looking at him with my dark deer liked eyes. 

For a moment did we just look at each other in the eyes. I could feel the world disabering around us and all I could think of was HIM. 

But Taehyung looked away and started to make the smoothie while blushing. My face turned shades of red, I looked down at the floor trying to hide my face from him. He looked up becouse I was quiet. 

Taehying smirked and looked down at the fruits he was cutting. I jumped at the sould of the blender beginning I looked at him and saw the smirk on his face, I got even more redder. 

"Like what you see?" Taehyung said looking at me with a smirk that sent shivers down my spine. I didn't know how to answer so I just looked down nervously. I felt the strange new feeling, I have never felt something like this before. 

"Here its done, do you still want some?" Hhe asked holding the glass out to me. "Yes I really do." I said and took the glass and took some sips. 

He smiled and took his own and walked out the room. I followed him out of the kitchen and saw him sit down on the couch.. I sat down beside him and looked down at my drink shy. 

"So how did you feel now?" Taehying asked looking me in the eyes with a goofy smile. "Better but I still crave blood." I pouted, taking another sip if the drink. 

"You really needs it, because if you don't drink it then the craving will get words and a hungry vampire is never good." He said looking at me with a concerned look. 

"Okay I will drink some." I said looking down at my smoothie again. He sat up and walked to back into the kitchen and came back with two glasses of bloood. I gulped looking at it feeling how my body started to crave it more. 

Taehyung kneeled down before me and I looked at the blood with a disliked eyes. "I know you already had some blood before but I promise you that it will be hundred times better when you are this hungry. 

I looked at him and then took the glass of blood and looking at it before taking a sip. 

A overwhelming feeling come over me when I drank the blood, I had never felt this kind of pleasure my whole life. I drank it all up with a big sip and moaned as the new feeling took over my body. 

-----------------------

Taehyungs pov -

My body tensed as I heard and saw the pleasur Jungkook went through

My body tensed as I heard and saw the pleasur Jungkook went through. I can still remembere how it felt for me but seeing it happen before me and that this sounds come from a breath taking guy made this even better. 

I tried to control myself to not pin him down on the couch and make him make the same sounds.

"Wow I didn't know it felt this good." Jungkook said looking down and trying to catch his breath. "Yeah our body gets floded with this feeling when we have gone long time without blood." I said with a smirk. 

Jungkook gave me an innocent look that made me back away a little. I started to question if he ever had felt something like this before and if so did he do really good for his first time. 

"Is this your first time feeling something like this?" I asked a little nervously, hoping I'm not making it awkward between us. He looks down and shakes his head slowly. 

"So you haven't?" I asked knowing the answer already. "No, there aren't many people that have wanted to get togheter with me." He said fidgeting with his fingers, still feeling the plesure running though him. 

"How? You are the most beautifulest human I have ever laid my eyes on and I have seen many." I said with a soft smile. 

He smiled warmly back and hugged me tightly, I hugged him back and we just stayed like that swaying back and forth. Trying to help him calm down. 

Author nim here:

I know I haven't been so aktiv but I have had so much in school and I have had writer 's block. But now i'm back  ☺️

I am going to update my other ff soon also.

I hope you guys have a good day and that you know that you can always come in my dms and talk if you want. I'm always here for your guys 🥰

If you could it would mean so much to me if you comment and vote it really helps me get motivated ❤️

I purple you 💜