~ Part 9 ~

Taehyungs pov -

The sunlight woke me up

The sunlight woke me up. I looked to my right and saw Jungkook's sleeping naked body. I watched my art I did on his body and locked my eyes on the bit mark I did. I was addicted to his blood and him.

My eyes traveled to his plumed lips that fit mine so perfect. I really wanted to kiss him but I didn't want to interrupt his peaceful sleep. I slowly stand up not wanting to wake him up.

But I felt a sleepy hand holding my wrist. I looked at who it was and was met with Jungkook's sleepy eyes. "Come back Tae '' Jungkook sleepy said and how could I say no to his sleepy face so I laid down beside him again.

Jungkook cuddled closer to me and we slowly falled asleep again. We woke up an hour later with Jin screaming his lungs out. "Why is he screaming so loud?" Jungkook tiredly said as he rubbed his eyes.

"I don't know, let's see" I said as I tiredly sat up. I stood up not thinking about my naked body. But I heard a shy whimper coming from the bed. "What is it baby?" I asked as I looked at Jungkook's blushed face.

"I-im naked, I don't want you to see" he said as he tried to hide his face. "I have already seen you naked why can't I now?" I asked as I walked up to him. "You don't need to be shy, you are beautiful just the way you are" I said sitting down beside him.

"You really think so?" he said with a pout, I kissed his pout away. "Yeah you are the beautifulest person I have ever laid my eyes on" I said and every word I said came from my heart. He really was the beautifulest person I have ever seen.

He slowly stood up and I could'nt stop looking at his beautiful body. "Wow, I can't believe I have you" I said without thinking. He blushed a deep pinkish color and I ran with my vemperie speed to him and kissed his cheek.

"W-wow you're fast" he said as he looked at me. "Its vampire speed" I said with a smirk. "Oh no, don't think about it my ass still hurts" he said and hit my chest.

I backed away with my hands over my head. "Okey, okey" I said while giggling and it ended with that we both laughed.

*******

Jimins pov -