~ Part 8 ~

Authors pov -

Jungkook and Taehyung had started to spend more time togehter, not only because Jimin was always with Yoongi and Hobi

Jungkook and Taehyung had started to spend more time togehter, not only because Jimin was always with Yoongi and Hobi. But Jungkook couldn't complain about thet, because he loved speanding time with Tae. 

"So what do a beauty like you want?" Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook that had just come into his room. Jungkook blushed and looked down to hide his face. 

"I-I just wanted to hang out with you." He said, still looking down a little. He walked to the bed and sat down beside Taehyung, still blushing. 

"Can you maybe tell me how it was being alive? I have never felt how it would be to be alive." He said when Jungkook was still looking down. 

"One thing I miss being alive is being hungry." Jungkook said with a giggle. "You can still feel hunger as a vampire." He answered, looking Jungkook in the eyes making shivers go down Jungkooks spine. 

Y-yeah I know but it's not the same." Jungkook said with a faint blush on his cheeks. "I can understand, it's not the same to crave real food then blood." Taehyung said giving Jungkook a comfroting smile.

"What's one thing you love about being a vampire?" Jungkook asked, looking Taehyung in the eyes. 

"The speed and strength." He answered with a smirk. Jungkook blushed and swallowed some saliva and he hide his face in his hands. 

Taehyung took his finger under Jungkook's chin and lifted his head, making Jungkook look at him. They just looked each other in the eyes, feeling the need to close the gap between them. 

Taehyung slowly closed the gap and teased Jungkook with not closing it fully. The feeling of having their lips against each other was euphoric. 

Taehyung licked Jungkooks lips as a requst for coming in, and Jungkook opened it so their tongues could fight for dominance. 

Taehyung won the tongue battle and started to suck Jungkooks tongue making him moan into the kiss, making Taehyung smirk hearing the sounds. 

Taehyung took his hand under Jungkooks loose shirt, findinng his way to Jungkooks right nipple.

He ran his fingers over it making moans come from Jungkook again. Taehyung left their lips and looked Jungkook his is eyes.

Jungkooks face was blushing all fifty shades of reds. He tried to calm down his rapid breathing but the look Taehyung gave him made it impossible and he could feel how he turned on even more.