06 ~ Mysterious person

Taehyung's Pov

I'm seeing her disappearance as her silhouette just disappears from my eyesight. I sigh, I saw her eyes were watering, I saw the hurt ness in her eyes, I saw everything clearly but she deserves it. She was avoiding me this whole day, I told her not to avoid me but she did, she did it, whenever I heard any knock, I thought it was her but instead, she sends another stuff.

I know she will come back, yes she will, I start counting.

"10

9

8

7

6

5

4-"

The door opened in a loud thud, I feel she is coming towards me while cursing some words, making me chuckle.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asks harshly but I still haven't look at her.

"What am I doing, Noona? What are you talking about?" I took the wine glass in my hand and sipped some wine from my wine glass.

"You're the one who shouted at me and wanted me to leave then why the hell did your guards stop me at the gate and said that you told them to stop me?" She spats and I chuckle. She is angry and she is clearly hurt I know and I did shout at her intentionally, I wanted her to feel that how I felt whole day when she ignored me.

"Taehyung, I'm talking to you!" She shouts but I remain silent, I smirk when she calls me Taehyung instead of Taehyung-ssi, she is losing her control and I'm kinda enjoying this.

"Why? So that you can go back to your place and smoke all night?" I finally ask her while staring at the red wine.

"That's none of your business what I'll do or not!" She spats I look at her, I chuckle.

Faiza's Pov

I can't believe he is ignoring me like this? Why am I feeling this way? It's a good sign, right? Then why I'm feeling kinda disappointed? I'm waiting for him to respond, I'm waiting for him to forbade me not to smoke,
I'm waiting for him to say "Noona, don't smoke, it's harmful."

I turn my heel around in an attempt to go back again as he is not talking to me, I feel hurt, why? Just why am I feeling this way? I shouldn't expect anything from him, I'm no one to him I know, why would he do that? I reached near the gate and suddenly felt a tight grip around me. Someone hugs me from behind and closes the door with another hand, he rests his chin on my shoulder and squeezes me into him. My breath becomes heavy as some sadness comes across my mind, I try to free myself from his grip but instead he just tightens his grip around me.

"Don't do that, Noona, I'm way more stronger than you." He chuckles softly I just give up, several minutes later he lets go of me and lifts me up in a bridal style as if I am a feather. I blink twice and throw my hands around his neck.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask but he doesn't reply, he puts me down to a couch and takes a seat beside me. He lifts his hand and clutches my left cheek with his huge palm and starts to stroke his thumb against my skin.