Chapter 15: A Promise With You

Ms.Taka: Dai Haru!

Dai: "Here!"

Ms.Taka: Doi Isamu!

Doi: "Here!"

Akemi looking outside of the window and yawns

Ms.Taka: "Akemi Haruki!"

The students looks around

Students: "Who's that?, Did we have someone by that name here?, I've never heard that name before today"

Akemi raises his hand while still looking out of the window "Here..."

The students look back at Akemi

Doi: "Akemi?" he laughs "Did you try and change your name or something Lian X-"

Akemi looks at Doi with a blank expression "shut up...That isn't my name"

Doi's smile quickly turns into an angry expression "what did you say to me weakling"

Ms.Taka: "Quiet you two!"

Doi turns his head "Tch!"

Ms.Taka puts down the clipboard in her hand on the desk "now that attendance is done" she sits on top of her desk and crosses her legs while facing the class "I have an announcement to make"

Dai: " an announcement?"

Ms.Taka: "In 2 months, there will be a class examination for each class in the school"

Ayaka raises her hand

Ms.Taka: "Yes?"

Ayaka: "What is a class examination?"

Ms.Taka: "Right, a class examination is similar to the entrance exam you all took but besides fighting instructors you will be sparing against each other" she crosses her fingers "also, it is only to assess what kind of hunter you are and your abilities"

A student raises his hand "Um, what do you mean what kind of hunter?"

Ms.Taka: "For instance, Ayaka is a mage type hunter, she specializes in using spells to defeat her enemies from a distance but mages are left wide open when casting spells and falls short in hand to hand combat compared to other hunters" she points to Dai "Dai is a tank hunter, he is there to take most of the hits for the party and get the attention of monster so other members can damage it but, tank hunters offense falls short compared to others as well"

Doi: "Is the type of hunter we are assessed through our fights?"

Ms.Taka: "The school uses a special card to determine that, the card measures your capabilities and tells what kind of hunter you are and will be based on your strongest attribute"

The students stare at Ms.Taka

Ms.Taka: "There are all different kinds of ways to fight as a hunter but hunters are separated into 4 categories, mages for long range, DPS for close quarters combat, tanks for defense, and healers for survivability and buffs" she leans back "with that being said, tanks and healers will not be taking part in combat, instead they will focus on the role they specialize in" she stands up "we will talk more on the subject later" she turns towards the board "let's start class!"