Chapter 2: Memories

Akemi laying on the bed looking at the screen with his hands behind his head "Journey of Strength huh? These requirements are a bit too much for me to handle right now." he looks slightly to his right and slowly at Lian Xu's memories "but as of now, I should figure out who's body I am in"

Message: "Would you like to open Lian Xu's memories, Yes or No?"

Akemi lifts his right hand and clicks on yes

A light comes from the screen and engulfs Akemi

Akemi closes his eyes tightly

Voice: "Hello?"

Akemi: "Who's there?"

Voice: "I am Lian Xu"

Akemi opens his eyes "huh?"

Lian Xu: I came from a wealthy and powerful family of magicians in Japan, I was engaged to a woman named Ai Huan from one of the 5 main families, the Huan family because of a drunken deal my father made with the head of the Huan family before I was born. But apparently I was born with no magic, no physical prowess, nor talent in a world where only the strong are respected. As a result, I've been bullied and treated like trash throughout my life by my family and everyone around me. When I reached the age of 15, I was able to go to high school and start a new...But that did not go as I planned. Ai, my fiancé broke off the engagement with me for a rich handsome guy named Fang Gui from the 3rd most powerful family in Japan, the Fang family.

The light dims and Akemi sees a classroom

Akemi looks around "Why am I in a classroom?" he looks to his left and sees 3 people

Lian Xu: "The girl with the black hair and red eyes is my fiancée Ai Huan, the guy next to her with the brown hair and green eyes is Fang Gui" 

Ai Huan and Fang Gui stands in front of Lian Xu

Fang Gui has his right arm around Ai Huan's waist

Akemi: "These are, his memories?"

Lian Xi stares at Ai Huan "A-Ai...What is going on?"

Ai Huan: "Why do you look so surprised Lian Xu? Was it really not obvious that I held no interest in you?"

Lian Xu falls on his knees "B-But why? I thought you loved me!? I loved you so much, I even gave you flowers every day."

Ai Huan: "Me? Love you? HAHAHAHA you're kidding right? How could I love such a powerless, poor, fatass, ugly slob like you, that's only from a middle class family?" She smiles "and flowers?" she drops flowers in front of Lian Xu and looks at him with a condescending

Lian Xu looks at the flowers and reaches for them slowly

Ai Huan steps on the flowers "I've never once liked these!"

Lian Xu's eyes fills with despair as he stares at the flowers

Ai Huan: "I've never held interest in you for even a second." she turns around "I'm calling off the engagement between us"