PART - 8

Happy Reading People .......

Mahir's Pov :

While I kept staring at my brother, his mouth went dry and he looked out of answer standing numb in front of me....

He stammered......I..ido..I don't know

M..mmumma-dadda toh nn..nahi 😥
I replied back and saw his horror increasing

I saw Raghbir Bro sweating already, Next his hands went to his waist holding the edge of his sheet which he was tying around his waist..I looked at him getting scared that what is he about to do!!!!

Bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤯I screamed loudly...

But then I suddenly calm down watching what he was exactly doing, he took that edge of his sheet and bent down his head and wiped his forehead with it...Though it took me long to understand that he was just wiping of his sweat, hehe 😁 I got scared for no reason Oopsies 😗

He looked at me glaring the hell out of me 👀 and I smiled sheepishly 🌝

We rushed towards Angad's room and kept banging on it harshly to notice a girl walking out all decked up passing cheesy looks to both of us, we least cared and I informed her about her payment and till then Raghbir bro went in to see Angad.. finishing my conversation with that blonde girl I too entered his room and saw my elder brother standing there with his hands folded at his chest facing back at me though I was confused so decided to walk up to them and as soon as I reached my brother's level of sight I saw some thing which I never wanted to see today and guess what Angad was sleeping, My bad why did I even thought that he would have been up too as the girl was wide awake.

Of course my lazy ass brother.... he was laying down on his sofa with his head on the center of the couch and apparently his legs were on the table in front and his arms were on the armrests of either side , I just imagined the scenario of last night that how did they even do that in this positi......Oh shit Mahir what are you even thinking, I came out of my thoughts when I saw Raghbir Bhai glaring at me and I realized I was just gawking at my own brother with wide eyes 👀 I sheepishly smiled at him and went towards Angad to wake him up when I saw Raghbir Bhai rushing towards the side table of the bed.

I realized that he went there to pick up that iced water glass jug and rushing back towards us!

Now I was looking at the whole scene confused When Raghbir bro signed me towards Angad's boxers and I looked at him with confusion when he roared at me to stretch out Angad's boxer from top and then I went towards Angad with wide eyes and nearing him I just closed my eyes tightly and with one eye slightly opened I saw that Raghbir bro was now nearing us and then I saw him pouring that ice cold chilled water into Angad's boxers!!!!

Damnnnnn !! Oh my poor little brother but then I laughed out loudly to only be glared by my elder brother again😗hehe🌝he glares a lot I swear 🥺🤧

Angad's Pov :

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....auuuuuuuuuuu...mumma.....what is this cool cool...uuuuaaaaaaa....ooh my god!!!!! My future kidssssssssssssssss! And I woke up with a jerk with my eyes still not opened properly.

I tried to glance towards my sides as I could feel someone's presence but then the cooling sensations were increasing....I looked down there and realized my boxers are totally wet and I could feel some jiggling sensation still increasing second by second! I got up with a rush and ran towards my washroom wiggling with my boxers to get those jittery things out.

Oyeeeee!!!! The washroom is in other direction , I heard someone say as I close the door with the loud thud And my hands were about to reach my boxers but suddenly hearing the voice I took a look around my surroundings I noticed I was not in my washroom but outside my room, shittttttttttttt wrong door Angad !

After mentally slapping myself I opened the door again and saw both of my brothers standing there controlling their laughter and not paying much heed to them, I went to my washroom and pushed down my boxers only to notice ice in them........ as I look down at my junior , it was all hardened and numb , oh no these monsters😤 I'm not going to spare them some day too ,I don't tolerate games with my little junior 😼and with that I heard the doorbell going *ting-tong* followed by a loud bang on the washroom door with Raghbir bro shouting at me to come out fast....

I looked around me and saw my another black boxer hanging near the shower , I went towards it , grabbing it I just wore it in a single go and ran towards the washroom door to open it and I saw both of them rushing downstairs and following them I too went downstairs and As soon as Raghbir bro reached the door he stopped suddenly and turned behind with a jerk looking at Mahir who stopped in his own tracks and also looked behind suddenly at me to which as a reflex I too stopped in my tracks at the stairs and look behind me but there was no one so with that I turned around smiling sheepishly 😁

And rushed again towards the door as I saw Mahir running too , reaching the door I bent down and put both my hand on both of my knees and breathe sharply and then standing straight after a second again I looked at Mahir while wiggling my eyebrows asking him what happened and he just showed me his palm as if asking me to wait.

Soon enough Raghbir bro opened the door and we saw no one standing out there but soon enough we saw our Watchmen running around and then no sooner our attention went down at the ground and we saw little children running here and there but before even our acknowledgment our eyes caught them just in front of the door standing opposite to us , as we were about to bend down all three of them went inside the house by crawling in between our legs ........

Author's Pov

Ok Guys Just Imagine The 3 Malhotra Brother's Standing Shirtless  1 wrapping a sheet on to is lower body and the other two just in boxers 🤭😂 Infront of you 😶😌😂

Saraaaa this is not a good imagination  someone said , I mean Raghbir

Ooooops  I am gone 😶

Turn Saraaa , Mahir said

Ok I am dead now 💀 for sure

Now tell me what where you telling to the my lovely readers my dear writer , Angad asked sternly

Saraaa Angad asked you something Sweetheart..... Mahir Said huskily

Sweetheart 😶 Damn I am dead , Mahir really knows my weak point 💀

Aaaaaaa wooooo abbbbbb baaaaaa I....I  wa....was j....just abbbb nothing , I replied stammering

All the 3 Malhotra where just chuckling

Idiots 🙄

Okkkk Byeeee Guysssss See you soon let me handle this Malhotra's  And one more message to convey that
Raghbir , Mahir , Angad , Siya Loves you all a lot and I too love you😘🐣😌❤️

Thank You So Much For Reading🙏🏻

So sorry for slow updates guys🙏🏻❤️ Literally busy with my studies
Please do vote and support 🙏🏻
And do tell me how is the chapter in the comment section, I would love to get your reviews, love you all ❤️

With love Saraa :)