PART - 11

Phewwww Early update for you all ❤️
Have fun and
Happy Reading 🥰 peeps...........................

Continuing from ANGAD's POV

A...b...ba.....a... Mum..mumma Mahirrr Bhai is in his room , he went to change , he may be coming soon , I replied

Ooo ok let me call my Mihuu down , mumma replied going towards Mahir bhai's room

Mummaaaaa.......both me and Raghbir bro screamed

What!? , you scared me guys , mumma replied

Mumma let Angad call Mahir , I want to spend some time with you , Raghbir Bro answered pulling mumma towards the living room

Awwwww , come mumma replied hugging Raghbir Bhai

I than signalled Raghbir bro that I am going to inform Mahir bro about mom's and dad's visit....

Ahmmmm, Mahir bro is upstairs, let me grab him so you both can meet him; I lied and went upstairs running.

I saw Siya coming out of Mahir bro's room almost fuming in anger, what happened to my baby doll, what is she even angry upon let me go ask and cheer her up...thinking this I climbed the rest of the stairs, when I reached at the top she was about to step on the first stair when suddenly I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me turning, pinned her to the wall opposite of stairs....I kept holding both her hands from my one hand and kept the another one on her mouth so she could not scream and inform mom dad about the information we want to give them the least right now.

After all this I looked direct in her eyes and saw her already flinched with my touch and I internally smirked . At noticing her beauty , unknowingly my eyes soften again and I looked towards her lovingly as if indirectly staring at her soul through her beautiful ocean like eyes....

She didn't stop my staring but was looking at me horrified, my effect it is you guys....Stoppppp it's my touch.

I removed my hand from her mouth yet touched the corner of her bottom lip with my thumb. I went forward and caressed her right cheek with my thumb again and my mouth went towards her ear to grab her soft silicone looking ears which had a small stud as if adding A cherry on the top for me to lick it hard...

I was about to catch her earlobe In between my teeth but suddenly I felt some movement which was made somewhere near my tummy...I looked down only to notice those were her hands tightly captured in little fists but in my left hand's grip, what is she doing...Thinking this I looked upwards to have a look of her face and saw her glaring at me with unsuppressed anger.

Now I was getting confused as hell that what is she trying to do and during this I think I might have loosened my grip upon her hands as I saw her greeting her teeth and next a punch landed on my chest.

Before I could even think or do something I felt a pull upon my Right bicep, I looked towards my right bicep and noticed a familiar yet unfamiliar hand, I looked up and saw Mahir bro Gritting his teeth and suddenly pulled me towards himself with a strong force, While he pressed his thumb tightly onto my bicep causing pain.

I stumbled back and looked down crashed due to the force that just pulled me.

I Looked towards their direction and saw no one standing over there! I looked here and there noticing they might have gone in Mahir bro's room
As his room's door just clicked closed.

Raghbir's POV :

I saw Angad coming downstairs looking disturbed...........whereas Mumma went to the kitchen to cook some amazing delicious lunch for us , Damn I am gonna eat Mumma Ke Hath Ka khanna after a long , ............ And here Dadda sat next to me patting my back and asked me Millions of stupid questions, fuckkkk dude I really don't wanna say but my Dadaa is hell irritating like come on who asks his son about how many flings he is having or how many one nights stand or how many girls did he took into his bed..........like this is so fucking personal and which father asks his Son such questions like God are you kidding me ........ I was murmuring it to myself but here goes my little brother distracted me ..............