Drezevela Caffe

*BEEP!! BEEP!! *
I woke up to my annoying alarm going off. I saw the calandar that hung on my wall and saw it was Sunday, why did my alarm ring on Sunday?
As I couldn't sleep anymore I got my laptop and put on
"Angels Of Death"
S1 Ep10. You were very fond. Of anime your room was almost an anime shrine with posters and figurines.
As you were halfway through the episode being mad at Rachel for some reason I heard a buzz come from my phone. I clicked pause and opened the phone. I saw it was my friend Mayle texted me.

Mayle💅
Hai my dear biatch is u awake?
                        Y/n      ya for 30 mins now

Mayle💅
Good, so we haven't hung out in a while so I thought we should go to Drezevela Caffe that is a feew minutes away from your house.
               Y/n :Yea sure cuz I can't stay here anymore. See ya gettin' ready XOXO
Read 7:30

I got up from my bed trying not to wake my sister Eniba
(yall have a room together)
"Morning MA"
"morning sweetie up so early?"
"don't worry about it anyways can I take your car to Drezevela Caffe I'm meeting Mayle"
"oh she's a nice girl alright!"
"OK imma go get ready"
I got upstairs and wore this

I got up from my bed trying not to wake my sister Eniba(yall have a room together)"Morning MA""morning sweetie up so early?""don't worry about it anyways can I take your car to Drezevela Caffe I'm meeting Mayle""oh she's a nice girl alright!""OK i...

For my hair I just brushed it down and put on a headband

I put on some blush on and went downstairs I got my mums keys and said bye

I got in the car and drove to the Caffe I had been there once and got water cuz I was on a run. As I arrived I saw an empty place with an only girl working in the cash register.
"HI I'm Becky!You need water again?"
"uh no thanks" I said surprised she remembered.
"When are you leaving?"
She asked
"wait what"
"nothing"
I went on Insta waiting for Mayle when I saw a blond boy on my page named  Cameron Broduer.

He had just posted it today, he was cute not to mention he was my age just a year older

Short after a blond boy with a black cap and a black mask wearing a neon green shirt came in. Becky took his order and he sat down on the table beside me. Becky came over to me and asked if I wanted to order yet. I said I was waiting for a friend.
"Why dont you go outside and for them!"
"I really want to wait for her here"
"Well maybe  they don't  know where it is go wait outside"
"k fine jeez"
I waited outside in the cold shivering waiting for Mayle damn it she's so late!

®Rewind On Becky's Pov®
I saw as every costumer went out I look at my watch And see that he was going to come in 26 minutes.
I couldn't wait!
A boy about my age has come by every day and I started having a crush on him. The first time he pulled his mask down I saw his cute smile.I even started wearing makeup, took him a while to notice that though. He was super friendly to me so I figured he likes me too! I did a background check on him and saw he was famous I need to make him my boyfriend!
As I was cleaning the counter a girl with beautiful y/h/c
hair she was wearing an amazing outfit and she had done her makeup so well. She couldn't stay here the boy will like her!"HI I'm Becky!You need water again?"
"uh no thanks" she replied.

"When are you leaving?"I said trying to get her out as soon as possible.
"wait what"
"nothing"  Ugh this girl!
And then he was here damn it!
I took his usual and looked in his eyes lovingly as I gave it to him.He sat on the table beside her.
I went to the girl and asked if she wants to order yet.and she replied she was waiting for a friend. An idea popped up in my mind.
"Why dont you go outside and for them!"
"I really want to wait for her here"
"Well maybe  they don't  know where it is go wait outside"
"k fine jeez"she replied finally going outside.

~back in the present~
" Hey Can enjoying the coffee? "
" Yea why did you shoo her out shes trembling I can see it from here"
" I'm sure she'll be fine" I calmly said and sat on the table with him.

°Y/N POV°
°

I saw Mayle getting out of her car.
"Your finally here comeee"
And we got in I saw Becky was sitting with they guy. We sat down and she came over we ordered 2 cupcakes and our favorite drinks.

°Cam's POV°
Finally Becky's gone since I got here she's been so nice around me and rude to the girl she was beautiful to be honest. I was just waiting for Aiden he wanted to tell me about this girl he met online called Elona? I was happy for him but sad he was getting a gf before me. And he then entered wearing all black.

To be continued..

877 words not including these/

HI this took me three days so you can see my motivation here but yea love you and have a nice day! Can't wait to write more!