Come Over!

°Cam's POV°
"Hey Cam" Aiden said as he sat down.
"Hey dude sooooo who's the lucky girl?" I said laughing a little.
"Oi shut up, I saw her pics online shes pretty beautiful we started chatting some months  ago" he replied.
"and almost in every picture there is this other girl that is her sister said her name was Y/N or something she's a year older than elona and is your age" he said grinning.
"where are you going with this..."
"Oi come on shes beautiful and she kinda look like this girl beside us"
I then I looked at her

°Y/N POV°
"Don't look now but the guy beside us Is staring at you" Mayle whispered. I than looked at him.
"I said don't look stupid" Mayle said hitting my arm.
"ow Bish sorry he looks fimilar"
"ooo" she grinned.
" shut it"
"Y/N I need to tell you something.."
"What?" I looked at her sipping my f/d (favorite drink).
"I know it's probably weird but.."
"mhm?" I hummed getting a little worried.
" I - I like g-girls"
"Wait really? Congratulations!!!!" I said with a smile on my face proud of my best friend.
"so you don't hate me?" she said.
"what no, of course no you shouldn't be ashamed  I love you Mayle whoever you like I don't care as long as your happy!" I replied smiling.
I got a text from my sister Elona. We both know Japanese from watching anime together and we almost always speak it our parents not understanding a thing.
Elona🌸
ねえ女の子あなたは家に帰って来ることができますか?(hey girl can you come home?)
Y/n
確かに来る (sure coming)
"Hey Mayle I gtg home niba needs me"

°Aiden's POV°
"Hey Mayle I gtg home niba needs me" I heard the girl say.I knew that was enibas nickname.
"Hey wait!" I exclaimed.
"huh"
"sorry I'm Aiden I met Elona online are you her sister?"
"Uhm yea..wait you met lona online?.. And she didn't tell me?!"
"sorry but can I meet her?"
"let me call her first.." she calls her and I heard lonas cute voice say something in a language I didn't recognize they talked a little then she handed me the phone.
"oh hey Aiden!"
"Hey is it okay if your sister takes me to your house to meet you?"
"sure"
"wait can Cam come?" I asked looking at him.
"yea Y/N will need some company since we are gonna spend some time together"
"k cya"
"cya, cam get up" I hung up and gave the phone back to y/n"
"alright then come on, i have - things to do kinda" she said.

°Elonas POV°
I couldn't wait to meet Aiden and his friend Cam and Y/N would be so cute together!!
I went down the stairs to fix the house up cuz I want to make a good first impression. I then heard the doorbell ring.

"were homeeeeee" I heard y/n voice say. I look at the three teens in front of me and directly went to hug..my sister ofcouse then Aiden and then Cam.
"You guys go up imma make a fruit salad" Y/N said.

To be continued..
618 words not including these/
I'm surprised I made this in a day lol as yall know my motivation is hella bad but thank you to my first viewer for actually giving me the motivation I know it's short but I'll try make them longer❤️