°I'm Confessing°

°°Cam's POV°°
Next day I went and told Aiden about our so called date. He was so happy for me.
"bro you so have a crush on her"
"and you have a crush on her sister" I said. We were now both blushing. He started to chuckle and so did I.
"Aiden I'm confessing to her"
"Yesss my dudeeee" Aiden said hyping me up. I than texted her to meet me up at the park.
°°Y/N POV°°
I got ready to go to the park. I wore this:

(haven't used a Pic since chapter one ok-) It was simple

It was simple. When I got there I saw Cam sitting there with a few  papers and pencils on his lap.
"Hey Y/n I thought it was a good idea to draw near those cherry blossoms over there" he said walking over to me and hugging me. I hugged back of course. We went below on the Cherry blossom trees and sat down. We decided to draw each other as anime characters. When I finished my drawing I showed it to him with a smile.
"Woah I love it Y/N"
°°Cam's POV°°
I decided it was time I needed to tell her.
"Hey Y/N" I said looking at her lovely eyes.
"Y/N you are the most beautiful.,smart,strong person ever. I love your snarky attitude that you have while teasing Aiden and Eniba. Your personality is amazing. And- oh God I'm rambling. What I'm trying to tell you is that-"
"I love you!"
°°Y/N POV°°
"I love you!"
I sat there speechless at what he just told me.
"Sorry, I should've seen this coming. I hope we can still be friends." he said starting to stand up. I stopped him by takis his cheek. We looked each other. And then it just came out.
"I love you too." with that said I smiled and kissed him.
°°Cam's POV°°
I felt her soft lips onto mine. I was shocked but I kissed back. When we pulled away  she hugged me and continued to say sorry.
"Y/N will you be  my girlfriend?"
"Yes Yes yes yes a million times yes!!!"
I kissed her again.
We then went home. Aka to Y/Ns house we watched a movie then I came up with the idea to do the Ski Mask dance or something like that.
She turned on the countdown and we got ready. We did the dance and posted it. We got alot of comments shipping us, ipf they only knew we were already together. We decided we were going to announce we are dating tomorrow.
500 words not including these/
Holy shit that was way more than a week. Sorry if you weren't expecting your so called "love" like this but I tried my best. Btw if you don't know I'm dropping out my book called the Violinist when I end this book cuz I'm to stupid to manage two stories at once. Love you baii.
New chapter coming tomorrow!