chapter 5

So I'm back do hit The Star button and leave your sweet comments and  don't forget to follow me and, here we go

sai : Friends!!

And they had cute eye lock and virat was lost in her and sai said.

Sai : so you are gonna hold my hand till morning?

Virat Realize that he was holding her hand from past few minutes so he left her hand and said.

Virat : I'm sorry

Sai : ohh don't be sorry

Virat : so now we friends right

Sai : yes we are! why ?

Virat in mind : I want to take her number but how ?

Virat : umm can......  I.have ...........your. I mean....... Your........your

Sai : my,

Virat : your,

Sai : my,

Virat : Iwantyournumber *in one breath *

Sai : huh? Which language is this?

Virat : I was saying ki can I have your number?

Sai : ofcourse we are friends na so we should have each other numbers right?

They shared their numbers and was going towards ayush and barkha both were smiling and talking with each other, barkha saw them smiling talking with each other so she whispered in ayush ear.

Barkha to ayush : ayush look there two enemy's are smiling!

Ayush look towards sairat and he also get shock cause these two were fighting with each other right back and now.

Ayush to barkha : what happened to them are they okay and what happened to sai, barkha this is miracle!

Barkha : yes this a miracle

Sairat came towards them and sit on their chair just then virat said .

Virat : what happened to you guys why are you shocked?

Ayush : saale tum dono gaye te Tom & Jerry ban ke aur aareho nonita aur shizuka ban kar chakkar kya hai

Sai : nothing ayush we were tired of fighting so we became friends!

Barkha : oh thank God you both are friends.

Ayush in mind : wow mere sher very good I'm proud of you.

And with lots of fun they enjoyed their night and get back to their homes.

In virat room.
Virat was laying on his king size bed and was smiling for something in his phone [ A/N : and we all know that what is that something comment it if you know ok now back to the story]

Virat in mind : Sai! Sai! Sai! Sai! Sai! Now you are my friend and soon to be lover. Sai you are my first and the last LOVE of me and, I Will Love You Till Eternity. And I swear one drop of tear in your eyes and I will set the world on fire. Love you sai very much

Next morning.

In sai room.

Sai was sleeping hugging her teddy just then barkha came in her room and said.

Barkha : sai I have a impotent meeting so I'm leaving early okay and I have made breakfast for you so have it on time.

Sai : OK I will bye * in sleeply tone *

Barkha : bye!!!

After some time sai woke up get a hot shower pray to her best friend bappa [ A/N bappa is my best friend as well as all the girls who believe this ] had her breakfast and took her bag and phone looked the door and step out of the building and was searching a auto but no one was ready to go so she decided to go by walking and suddenly a car comes infront of her and virat came out of the car and said..

Virat : sai you here any problem ?

Sai : nothing it just that I'm getting late and auto driver are not ready to go.

Virat : come I will drop you

Sai : no thanks I'll manage

Virat : no you have to come with me, come on sit inside the car

Sai : are you sure?

Virat : 100% sure now come.

Virat and sai came to office, sai gose to her desk and virat gose to office canteen

In office canteen.

Virat took one sandwich and pick out his wallet to pay but it fall from his hand, he pick up everything from floor pay the bill and gose from there, after he was gone barkha came to canteen to buy sandwich and coffee. She place her order and was standing there and suddenly she saw a card on floor she picked up the card and in that card virat photo, name was written and she was full shocked!

Barkha : that means virat is not virat shinde but he is VIRAT CHAVAN...............  .  .    .  

Boring or interesting comment please