chapter 13

Hit the star botton and leave your sweet comments in this comment box and here we go...

Next day sairat take off from India ...

Sai sits with virat in the airplane ..

Virat was just controlling his feelings he doesn't want to show her how much he loves her..

She was sitting and just thinking why she loves his company is she falling for him?
No no no this isn't happening this *she brushed her thoughts away and looks what virat is doing*...

Virat puts out his ear pods and puts in his ears and plays a song..

Sai also wants to hear  songs she asks for the ear pod and virat gives her both close there eyes and gets lost in the melodies song..

*Pal ek pal mein hi tham sa gaya
Tu haath mein haath jo de gaya
*Chalun main jahaan jaaye tu Daayein main tere, baayein tu Hoon rut main, hawayein tu Saathiya*…

Both lost in there dreams..

Virat's dream..

Sai was fully dressed in a beautiful saree..
Virat was seeing her..
And she slowly slowly walks to him he was frozed there she comes very close to him just inches away from him
His heart beating fast fast and his breaths getting heavier..

*Hansu main jab gaaye tu Roun main murjhaaye tu Bheegun main barsaaye tu*
*Saathiya*…

Sai's dream..

Virat was standing in front of her and was smiling seeing her..

His black hazel eyes has some hypnotic power no one can take off there sight once locked and why he always looks so handsome that she wants to aghhh what u  are thinking..

Seeing his wide smile her heart skips a beat ..

She smiles seeing him and he comes near her
She gets a little confused and he came  nearer and he was moving more and more close to her she gasped there lips were inches away now..

Sai was breathing heavily and her heart dancing like really fast..

*Saaya mera hai teri shakal Haal hai aisa kuch aajkal Subah main hoon tu dhoop hai*
*Main aaina hoon tu roop hai Yeh tera saath khoob hai Humsafar*…

Virat dreams breaks the moment she was going to kiss him he just saw her after opening his eyes her eyes was closed she was looking very beautiful she was moving her lips in her sleep virat was controlling hard to not to kiss her but he loses his control and he moved close to her ..

*Tu ishq ke saare rang de gaya Phir kheench ke apne sang le gaya Kahin pe kho jaaye chal Jahaan ye ruk jaaye pal Kabhi naa phir aaye kal Saathiya*…

At that time only sai's dream break and she sees virat seeing her in a loving manner and moving close to her..

Virat saw that she  was awake he wants to move back but his sight meet with with hers..

They share an eye lock ..

*Ek maange agar sau khwaab doon Tu rahe khush, main aabad hoon Tu sabse juda juda sa hai Tu apni tarah tarah sa hai Mujhe lagta nahi hai tu doosra*

Sai was reading his eyes and she sees that he loves her ? What he loves her ? Is she also loves him *she asked from her heart* and the answer came as *YES u are falling for him sai*

Virat was reading her eyes and he can clearly see that yes she is falling for him yes his magic is working on her magic of his charm yes she is in love with him yes she will soon accept the fact that she had fallen for him....

*Pal ek pal mein hi tham sa gaya Tu haath mein haath jo de gaya Chalun main jahaan jaaye tu Daayein main tere, baayein tu Hoon rut main, hawayein tu Saathiya*…

Sai's heart replies and mind says yes yes you are fallen yes dude u are in love with this handsome guy on u
Yes his magic of his charm is affecting u yes u have feelings for him don't know if it's love or something else..
Heart replies yes indeed it's love u are In love with him...
Ya ya ya her heart was dancing inside her..

But her mind again starts But what about him?

Virat Just smiles sheepishly breaking the lock ..

*Hansu main jab gaaye tu Roun main murjhaaye tu Bheegun main barsaaye tu Saathiya*…

Sai was also blushing..

Virat's mind- sai in this trip you will completely fall for me ..

Sai's mind-  in this trip I will make him realise that yes yes I love him I can't confess but yes I can make him feel that how much I love him...

Both were really determined to make eachother fall for themselves...

What will happen next to know stay tuned with this story and give lots of like ...

Precap- the same room in the resort...

Rate this chapter 1-10

Like it or love it -

Interesting or boring?