•THE HAPPY ENDING•

Hit the star botton and place your comments in this comment box and here we go....

Sai- virat hm destination pe agaye !!

Kitna acha resort ha na!

Virat- hmm(lost in her)

Sai- virat chalo apne rooms ki chabhiya lelete ha !!

Virat- hmm(😍😍)

Sai- virat? Virat ??

Virat- ha ha sai!!

Sai- chalo yarr kaha ghum the ??

Virat- kisi ke payar me ??

Sai- huh??

Virat- ha nahi kuch nahi..

Sai- tumara kuch nahi hosakta !!

Virat- indeed !!

Sai- 😑

A man comes and call them in there the manager told them that they were doing too late so hi gave there rooms too other peoples ...

Sai- what???

Virat- it's ridiculous I will complain about you for sure u guys atleast u should tell us By calling should confirm first that we are coming or not!!..

Sai- exactly yarr!!

When girl came from behind!!

Girl- my room keys please!!

He tells her the same and she also scolds him!!

Sai- virat pucho inse koi guest room Khali hoto bhaut acha hoga !!

Virat- ha sai tum sahi karrai ho isi jagha pe jada kar guest rooms hote ha !!

Sai- ha pucho!!

Virat- ha sai ruko ..

He goes and asks the manager

That girl sees him and gets lost in him her eyes where stuck on him!!

Sai sees her staring virat and a feeling of jealousy start taking place in her heart !!

Manager- sir hm pata karke batate ha tab tak ap yaha Aram se batiya!!..

Virat- yes better for u!!

Saying this virat move back and by mistakely pressed the girls dupata which she wore in a way in which it reaches to the ground floor..

She felt a force and was going to fall when virat held her by waist!!

She was staring him and was lost in her eyes and virat was afraid as he stepped her dupata due to which it got teard up and he was lost in his own thought when sai taps his shoulder saying virat what the hell are you doing virat immediately leaves her causing her to fall !!

Girl- ahhhhh!!

Virat- o my really sorry dear * giving his hands to make her stand*

Girl- its.... it's okay !!

Virat- actually by mistake par pad gaya!!

Girl- yes.... I... I.. can understand!!

Virat felt guilty so he thought to make her cool as she was looking quite effected with his act!! But actually she was blushing and was getting shy seeing him ...

Virat- don't afraid I will not do anything to u well my name is virat 🙂!!

Girl- hi.. hii I am not afraid well my name is ta... tanvi ... tanvi Mittal..