HE SNAPPED!

Narrator: The sunlight draped in through the curtains of Marc's room, he was still up writing the pointless essay his father was forcing him to write.

Marc: "Gee, what time is it. I'm so tired."

Narrator: He looked at the clock, it was 6:55, 5 minutes before school started. Marc threw on some clothes, and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

Marc POV: 'God Damn it, your such a fucking useless person, your never do anything right. You can't even wake up in the fucking morning."

Narrator: Marc ran out the door on the way to school, he got there right after the bell rang.

Marc POV: 'You shitty boy, your late, your fathers gonna beat you when he finds out, and your scars just healed last week.'

Narrator: Marc ran into the school, and into his first period classroom. He'd had science first. Marc liked Mrs. Medeleiev, and never had a problem with her, so he expected to be fine when he got into he class. As soon as he entered the class, Mrs. Mendeleiev looked at him with anger.

Mrs. Mendeleiev: "Mr. Anciel, why are you late?"

Marc: "I-I'm sorry, I over slept and..."

Mrs. Mendeleiev: "I will need to inform your parents about this."

Marc: "W-what...? Y-you can't! PLEASE DON'T!"

Mrs. Mendeleiev: "You should have thought of that before you came in late!"

Marc POV: 'I told you that you were useless, now your father will beat you, and your mother will hate you, and Nathaniel will never love you again, and Hawkmoth will akumatize you again, and you'll be expelled, and-"

Marc: "SHUT UP! YOUR STUPID VOICE IN MY HEAD, GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! SURE MY FATHER WILL BEAT ME, MAYBE MY MOM WILL HATE ME, MY BOYFRIEND MAY NEVER LOVE ME AGAIN, AND HAWKMOTH MAY AKUMATIZE ME, BUT YOU DONT MAKE THOSE DECISIONS, SO SHUT UP!!!"

Narrator: Marc ran out of the room crying, his entire class just sat there looking at Mrs. Mendeleiev. Even Mrs. Mendeleiev was in shock.

Class: "MARC'S GAY?! HIS FATHER ABUSES HIM?! HIS MOM COULD HATE HIM?! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!"

Narrator: Mrs. Mendeleiev had told all of the teachers about what happened, and Nathaniel's class had overheard.

Marinette: "Wait, Marc snapped? Good for him!"

Rose: "Yeah, I'm happy that he confronted himself! It takes courage to do that!"

Nino: "Dudes, who is Marc dating?"

Nathaniel: "OH SHIT! I NEED TO FIND HIM NOW!"

Alix: "Nathaniel were are you going?"

Nathaniel: "To find Marc. Does anyone have anxiety pills?"

Max: "Nathaniel, why would you need anxiety pills? You don't have anxiety,"

Lila: "Yes he does! He told me so yesterday!"

Marinette: "Shut it you two-faced liar!"

Nathaniel: "I don't have anxiety, I need them for Marc."

Adrien: "Here, I have some in the medical kit my dad makes me bring."

Nathaniel: "Thanks guys."

Alya: "Go find him,"

Narrator: Nathaniel ran out of the class and to a closet.

Nathaniel: "Marc? Are you in there?"