Finally Someone who Loves Me For Me

Marc: "....Yeah,"

Nathaniel: "Can I come in? Please...?"

Marc: "I-I guess so..."

Narrator: Nathaniel opened the door to find Marc on the ground, trying to keep calm.

Nathaniel: "MARC! Shhh...you need to calm down, deep breaths,"

Narrator: Nathaniel started to pet Marc's hair, making Marc feel safer than he had felt in years.

Marc: "I'm sorry, I fucked everything up,"

Nathaniel: "Shhh, it's not you fault baby."

Narrator: Marc started to get tired, due to comfort and lack of sleep.

Nathaniel: "Marc how much sleep did you get last night?"

Marc: "...I got.....none...."

Nathaniel: "Oh Marc, why not?"

Marc: "Father....essay....forced..."

Narrator: Marc fell asleep on Nathaniel before he could finish his sentence, snuggling into his chest.

Nathaniel: "Your too cute sometimes, that's why I love you,"

Narrator: Nathaniel came out of the closet with Marc in his arms and found the whole class listening to the conversation.

Nathaniel: "Uh...how long were you listening?"

Mylene: "Ever since you went in to the closet."

Chloé: "I guess it is kinda cute..."

Kim: "Chloé are you feeling ok?"

Chloé: "Yeah, I mean, I support LGBTQ+, I am a part of it,"

Nathaniel: "Good to know Chloé."

Lie-la: "EWW! BEING GAY IS A SIN!" (This was really painful to write. I'm REALLY sorry if anyone felt bothered by this, I've been told this before, and I know how it feels.)

Narrator: Everyone looked at Lie-la in pure shock and discust.

Adrien: "Umm....you do know that Chloé, and Rose are Bisexual, like me, and Sabrina and Juleka are Lesbians."

Lie-la: "Whatever,"

Narrator: Marc slowly started to wake up, and once he realized that he was in Nathaniel's arms, his face blushed a deep red.

Nathaniel: "Aww, what's wrong baby?"

Marc: "Don't call me that, and nothing is wrong, I'm just happy to feel loved,"

Over time Marc and Nathaniel had been dating for a while, then just after college graduation, Nathaniel asked Marc to Marry him. Now they have two adopted kids named, Elizabeth and Samuel. Everything was perfect, just right for a happily ever after, especially after Ladybug and Chat Noir defeated Hawkmoth, who had fused two miraculous's together to become Shadowmoth. After he was defeated, there were no more akumatizations, and Marc and Nathaniel got their perfect ending.

THE END 😊