Chapter 1

Waves clashed against the side of the ship and birds followed it's course.
-"ahhh... finaly coming back to Mizu, ain't it fun"- a female fox hybrid said to herself as she stared at the sea and a little dark silhouette in the distance, she knew it was her beloved home, Mizu.

-"Kizna! Come help us over here! We're arriving shortly"- a voice called from behind her.
-"coming!"- she replied and ran to the rest.

-"so what ya all need help with?"- she asked a tall nether hybrid, what kind of hybrid exactly she didn't know, with black hair and a bandana on his arm.
-"we're gonna need to drop the anchor right before we reach Mizu so we don't actualy destroy it accinetaly... and some of us are capable of that"- he replied, looking at a female avian hybrid behind him, or rather glaring at her.

-"Kyllan! Not my fault I got these genes from my amazing ancestor!"- the blonde avian replied.
-"Ria, you literaly burnt down our farm last year!"- the nether hybrid replied.
-"shouldn't have given me a flint..."- she murmured under her breath.

-"you guys are the absolute worst..."- another avian hybrid said from the side, a taller female with black hair and yellow wings.
-"Yellow, you're too serious sometines... you don't fit your ancestor at all"- Ria replied to the other's comment.
-"I am not meant to fit how my ancestor acts... but how my idol did"

-"ya mean Ponk? The overly serious bitch? You picked the most boring person for your idol..."- Ria replied
-"you literaly picked Jack Manifold as yours! He is barely mentioned in any stories!"- Yellow yelled back

-"guys! Calm down, we almost arrived. Get to your positions!"- Kyllan yelled from the front of the ship.

The good news is that the didn't ram into Mizu, bad news, Yellow and Ria are still trying to murder each other. So the two avians were left on the ship, hopefuly it will still be in tact when they come back.

They entered Mizu

-"it's been so long since we've been here, hasn't it?"- Kizna said
-"yeah... it seems, abandoned, hasn't Xero been taking care of this place?"- Kyllan said
-"he should have... unless something happened to him... you don't think he died, do you?"
-"let's hope not..."

They climbed the ladder down.

-"you know? I never liked spiders..."- Kyllan said, looking at all the cobwebs that surrounded them
-"how did the spiders even get to the middle of the sea tho..."- Kizna said
-"those bastards have their ways... they always do..."- Kyllan replied, glaring at the cobwebs.

They wandered around the entire city.

-"where did Xero go... there weren't any boats left..."
-"and our bodies don't dissapear like our ancestor's after death...- Kyllan said
-"then what happened to him..."- Kizna said, her ears going down, trying not to think of her friend's fate, at least not of the worst possibilities.

-"dunno, we gotta go back and report this shit to the others back at Chikyu..."- Kyllan said and they left the mystery of their friend behind, unsolved.

~~~~~

Kizna - ancestor: Fundy, Idol: not known yet
Kyllan- ancestor: Sapnap, Idol: not known yet
Ria- ancestor: Tommy, Idol: Jack Manifold
Yellow: ancestor: Quackity, Idol: Ponk