Doing house work, getting lunch ready for Kwamis, and meeting at the park

After grocery shopping, Marinette paid for the groceries and the bagger bagged everything up, loaded in the cart, they leave the store and go to the car and load up the trunk. Marinette get in the driver side and Luka get in the driver side, he start the car and drive out of the supermarket.

Luka: That wasn't too bad.

Marinette: Yeah. It wasn't. We didn't get much stuff.

Luka: Do you wanna go out for lunch or stay in?

Marinette: I wanna go out.

Luka: Okay. Once the housework is done, we can go out.

Marinette: Okay. But is it okay if we visit my parents. Haven't seen them since work.

Luka: We could go there after lunch.

Marinette: Okay. *He keep driving home.*

In the bakery, Sabine bagged up 3 baguettes and handed the bag to the female customer.

Sabine: There you go. Enjoy the baguettes.

Female customer: Thank you and I will. *She walk out of the bakery.*

Sabine: Let's see how the others are doing. *She go to the back of the kitchen and see how they're doing with the cake pops.* How are we doing?

Tom: So far so good. Just doing the last few chocolate cake pops and we're good to go.

Sabine: Perfect. We'll have them ready to go. I guess the wedding is... tomorrow?

Juleka: Yes.

Sabine: Okay. I'll have to find my best dress. I'll check it out before tomorrow.

Tom: Timmy, you and I will go to the tuxedo, I'll probably ask Marin to come with us.

Timmy: Okay. *He put a top hat on one chocolate cake pop and put it on the stand, Juleka take the bow tie and put on the chocolate cake pop, and Mylene put the last cake pop on the stand.*

Mylene: There. Last cake pop.

Tom: We are done. Thank you, guys.

Mylene: We'll be on our way.

Tom: Thanks again. *Mylene and Juleka leave the bakery, Marin waved goodbye to them.* We got everything all baked and ready to go.

Sabine: Perfect. Now we just gotta figure out to load them on the truck and go to Le Grand Hotel. We can't do it because we'll be at the reception at the beach.

Tom: You're right. We'll think of something before the day ends.

Sabine: Okay. Timmy, you help me up front.

Timmy: Okay.

Tom: I'll clean up the kitchen and help up front too.

Sabine: Thank you, honey. *She and Timmy go to the front of the bakery and Tom start cleaning up the kitchen, put the cake pops in a cake stand and cover them up so they stay fresh same with the other treats and the cake.*

Meanwhile, Luka stopped the car at the house.

Marinette: Okay. Open the trunk, I'll start loading up.

Luka: Just don't over due it.

Marinette: I won't. You worry too much. *She pinch his cheek and kiss him on the cheek.*

Luka: I do not.

Marinette: You do.

Luka: No I don't. *He hold her and kiss her neck, Marinette chuckled, and her lips once.* Okay, I do.