Bakery job

In the bakery, Marinette go to the back and help make the croissants with Marin.
Marin: So how did it go?
Marinette: It was okay. I called Jessica to make sure that got the divorce files done before we both sign it.
Marin: You're gonna be okay with this whole divorce thing?
Marinette: I'll be fine. It's for the best anyway. *She put the croissants in the oven and let them bake.*
Marin: Aw man. Mom, we're out of chocolate chips for the cookies.
Sabine: There's a clipboard on the wall for more stuff we need. Your father and I would have to go pick some up after closing.
Marin: Okay. *Marin go to the wall and write it down on the clipboard.*
Marinette: I'm gonna check on the cupcakes. *She get her oven mitt and open the second oven and they're rising.* Hmm. They should be done. *She get a toothpick and put it in one of the cupcakes and check if they're done.* Okay. They're done. *She get them out and close the oven door and put the cupcake pan on the table and let them cool.*
Tom: Hey you two, how's it going in here?
Marin: Running smoothly, pop.
Tom: That's good. *He head back to the front of the bakery.*
Meanwhile, Marinette's been thinking about the divorce coming up as she add a cherry on the cupcake and put them on a dish tray.
Sabine: Honey, are you okay?
Marinette: Yeah. *She put the lemon macaroons on display and wipe the counter off too.*
Sabine: I'm just concern with you and all of this.
Marinette: I know it's a lot to handle and bare, but I'll be fine. That's all.
Sabine: Okay. If you're sure. *She ring up the next customer.* Okay. A dozen chocolate cupcakes. I'll get right on it. *She go to the back and get them, Marinette finish wiping the counter and she serve the next customer.*
Marinette: Hello, can I help you?
Female customer: I would like 2 loaves of bigots and a chocolate truffle cake. It's for my nephew's graduation party.
Marinette: Wow. Okay let me get that. *She get the 2 loaves of bigots and the chocolate truffle cake and bag then up.* There you go. And that'll be $20.34. *The lady paid her and she handed her the bags.*
Female customer: Thank you.
Marinette: You're welcome. *They keep working until closing. Sabine get the paychecks for everybody.*
Sabine: Okay. Here are your paychecks for this week. Marinette.
Marinette: Thanks.
Sabine: Marin.
Marin: Cool. Now I can finally pay off my car payment. They better not tow my convertible! Love ya, bye. *He clock out and leave the bakery.* I'm coming, Shanae!
Marinette: Did he say...
Tom: Don't ask. I was surprise when I heard him say that.
Sabine: Tom, can you send this check money to Timmy? He's in his room.
Tom: Will do. *He leave the bakery and go to the backdoor to the house and go to Timmy's room.*
Marinette: I better get going. See you Thursday.
Sabine: Bye, Marinette. *Marinette clock out and head home.*