𝟙𝟚

(A/N): ~~~~~~~~~~ this is the setting changing again, inside the hex, otherwise I'll state the setting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What did you say just now?" Y/N asked her, tilting her head, in an intimidating manner, "I said, Y/N, you're such a strong lady. Should I say it one more time for good measure?" Geraldine walks away and sits on the couch.

"No. What did you say about Pietro?"

"Pietro? Uh... Hey, I'll take a shift rocking the babies," she tried to quickly changed the subject, but Y/N was not putting up with any of her bullshit, "No, I think you should leave."

"Oh, Y/N, don't be like that," Y/N moves closer to Geraldine and spots her necklace pendent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Agnes.. What do you mean, she has no home?"

"She came here because... She came here because..." As Herb tried to explain, Agnes just sighed, "She came here because we're all..." Herb tried to explain again, but he was clearly struggling with his words.

"She came here because we're all what? What're you trying to tell me?" Loki was growing angry. Why were they all really here? What was their purpose here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is that?" Y/N asked as she raised her hands in front of her, "What?"

"That." Geraldine lifts up the object on her necklace, "That symbol. What is it?" Y/N starts demanding.

"I, uh... I..." Geraldine stammers and stutters, not being able to think of an excuse or a lie.

"Who are you?" Y/N was also growing angry, she asked, pausing after every word. The twins begin to cry harder than they were before.

"I don't..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She came here because we're all..."

"Stop it!" Agnes yelled at Herb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll ask one more time. Who are you?"

"Y/N..." Y/N backs Geraldine up against a wall, Y/N's hands glowing with a red energy.

"I... " Geraldine was trembling, you could hear it in her voice, "I... Y/N.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, I better get going. That macramé's not gonna hitch itself!" Agnes rings a bell on her bicycle and rides away.

"Herb?"

"Catch you on the flip side, Loki," Herb said chuckling menacingly, he walks away. Loki turns around and walks to his own house. He enters the living room, using magic to change into Asgardian clothes.

"Y/N?" Y/N stands over the crib, smiling.

"Where's Geraldine?"

"Oh, she left, honey. She had to rush home," Y/N looks at the twins and smiles at them, playing with their small hands in hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present Day 𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐬
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pssst."

"Pssst, Shuri!"

"Shuri!" Peter whisper-yelled, she turned around to look at him, also whisper-yelling, "What?!"

"Can you pass the popcorn?!"

"What?! I can't hear you!"

"Can. You. Pass. The. Popcorn?!"