(4/6)

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Simeon gently guides you to his bedroom, the orange glow immediately relaxing you and putting you into a state of zen. He lets go of your hand and closes the door behind the both of you. He makes his way over to his desk and rests back into his plush chair, taking a deep breath. The light from around the room and making his soft features glow, you can't help but stare in awe as his face relaxes and the tension ceases. He reaches his arms up above his head and stretches, giving you the perfect view of his toned chest and arms. He is absolutely perfect. He looks up and notices you staring. He blushes and brings his arms back down, reaching out to grab his stationery along with his ink well and feather quill.

"Oh, how rude of me. let me grab you a seat so you can come sit next to me." He stands up from his chair and goes across the room, lifting up the rocking chair and carrying it to position it next to his own. What a gentleman. He beckons you over to him with his pointer finger, and you make your way over to him. You sit in the rocking chair and he gives it the most gentle of pushes. The chair begins to sway back and forth, which in combination with the sound of his grandfather clock lulls your mind. You couldn't feel more at peace than you do right now, with him.

Simeon makes his way back into his chair and dips his quill in the ink well. You can tell he must have struck inspiration from somewhere because a smile formed across his face and he immediately began writing. His penmanship was stunning, the letters flowing together in perfect harmony. A few minutes pass and he turns to face you. He hadn't even noticed you were no longer sitting in your chair.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

You were standing at his bedroom window, looking down and out at the Devildom street, reminiscing on the memories from the exchange program. You began to remember all of the times Mammon got into trouble trying to steal from the various stores until Lucifer caught him and dragged him home by his ears. You remember Asmodeus taking you on shopping sprees and picking out outfits that he knew you would look perfect in. You remember the twins always going to various restaurants with you while Beelzebub tasted all the food and shared with you, meanwhile Belphegor would snuggle up to you and fall asleep on your shoulder holding his favorite pillow. You remember Satan reading you various stories inside the library, and Leviathan gushing over his favorite anime's and video games with you.

The last memory to hit you was one with Simeon. He had wanted to show you his favorite place to relax in the Devildom, deep in the forest surrounding the park. It was a field, blooming with an overwhelming amount of flowers. There was a small lake in the center, with a giant tree resembling a willow almost touching the water's surface. He sat with you under the tree and carved your names into the bark, a memento to be there for whenever you would come back to visit the spot. He used to hum a tune that seemed familiar to you as he let you read passages from the new book he was writing.

Your mind was now stuck on that song, the lyrics taking ahold of your heart and pulling on it's strings. You can almost hear the melody in the back of your mind, and you began to smile and sway. You hadn't even noticed you began to hum the tune gently, holding your hands together and closing your eyes.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Simeon was speechless as he watched you get lost in your own thoughts, you had an aura about you that he could sense. He watched as your body moved gracefully, as you moved on your tiptoes as he listened to the sound of your hums. He recognized the sweet sound, his mind flashed back to that same day, his face becoming flushed. He rubbed the back of his neck and turned away from you, making his way over to his dresser to pick up a certain something and snap it closed, immediately snapping you out of your trance and drawing your attention over to him.

He walked up behind you and placed his hand against your lower back, sending yet another shiver up your spine, the leather of his gloves had a chill to them. You turned yourself around to meet his gaze, and he moved his hand to hold the tip of your chin. He then cupped his hand to your cheek and rubbed his thumb against it. The look in his eyes was that of pure bliss.

"If you would follow me, my little lamb, I have somewhere I would like to visit with you."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·