(6/6)

A/N: This is the last chapter, it's just slightly longer than the rest. I really hope you enjoyed this little story as much as I did writing it! Be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments, your support means a lot to me!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

As he backs you both up from the tree, Simeon puts his right hand on the dip of your waist and holds his other to your shoulder. His hands feel incredibly warm against your skin. You are no longer focused on the cold temperature in the air, now solely focused on Simeon's face. You gaze into each other's eyes, and he begins to speak.

"If I could begin to be, half of what you think of me, I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love..."

Simeon begins to sway the both of you back and forth into a tender slow dance. Your bodies inch closer together, and you look up to see his eyes shining in the light from the fire, full of pure adoration. Your eyes begin to well up with tears as he continues on, his voice ever so soft in your ears. It's that song, the one apparently both of you know to heart, the one that makes you think of him the second it's started to be played.

"When I see the way you act, wondering when I'm coming back, I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love like you, love like you..."

Your bodies continue to get closer together, you can feel his hot breath against the side of your cheek as he brings his face closer to yours, leaning in near your ear. His voice is that of the heavens, the depth and smooth tone of it almost pulling you into a trance.

"I always thought I might be bad, now I'm sure that it's true, 'cause I think you're so good, and I'm nothing like you. Look at you go, I just adore you, I wish that I knew, what makes you think I'm so special..."

A tingle climbs it's way up your spine, the heat from his mouth brushing against your ear. You begin to blush and let out a light giggle, putting a smile on Simeon's face. Before he can utter another word, you join into his song.

"If I could begin to do, something that does right by you, I would do about anything, I would even learn how to love..."

You adjust your position in his arms, aligning both of his hands on your hips as you wrap your arms around his neck and bring his body closer to yours. You rest your forehead against his and look into his eyes. You feel nothing but love for the handsome, affectionate, perfect angel standing so close to you. You can feel your heart racing in your chest, you can hear it beating in between your shared space. You continue on with the song.

"When I see the way you look, shaken by how long it took, I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love like you, love like you..."

Your bodies still sway in perfect harmony, it's as if the world is revolving just around the two of you. You never want this moment to end. You always want to feel this close to the person that's the most important to you in this world. You love him like you never have anybody else, that you're sure of. You know what this feeling is, and you are dying to show him exactly how you feel. Before you can catch your breath, Simeon chimes in and continues on with the lyrics, pressing your body against his, bringing you into the most intimate of embraces.

"Even though I can't compare, and I'm sorry if I stir, I just want to do everything, maybe I could learn how to love. People say this love is wrong, but all I want is to belong. I can say without any doubt, everyone should learn how to love like you, love like you, love like you..."

The song is coming to a close, the background music playing out as the song begins to fade away. Simeon begins to lean in, the intense heat of both of your emotions building up. In the heat of the moment, you cup his cheeks with your hands, keeping your bodies close. He nods in affirmation and closes his eyes, and you gently pull his face down to meet yours, your lips locking for the first time. You feel a spark shutter between your mouths, you've never felt a feeling quite like this before. You run your fingers into his hair and grip lightly, urging him to keep his lips on yours. He wraps his arms tightly around your torso and lifts you slightly into the air, spinning the both of you in a circle as you indulge in the kiss. You never want this special moment to end.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

You pull away from Simeon's lips, still holding one another close. You gaze into each other's eyes and both begin to tear up. You both smile and laugh, the tears beginning to stream from each of your eyes. He pulls you quickly into the tightest and most tender hug you've ever received.

The realization hits you; you have to leave the Devildom tomorrow. Simeon can feel you crying against his chest. He takes one hand and runs it up to the back of your head, rubbing you softly, shushing you calmly and rubbing your back. You stay like that for a few minutes and just let it all out, your face becoming pink and puffy all over. He lets go of his tight hold on you and holds your cheeks, wiping away your tears with his thumbs. With the most sincere look on his face, he starts to speak.

"Oh my beautiful angel, please don't cry. I know what you're thinking. You must be thinking that this is dangerous for me, that I'll forget you when you go home, that you'll lose me. But look at me..." He lifts your face up and looks deep into your eyes. "I could never forget about you, I could never live without you. You are the most amazing soul I have ever come across, your heart shines bright like the sun. I think about you all the time. Your name has a permanent place in my heart. If you think for a second that I'll ever let you go, you are certainly mistaken. I love you Y/N, deeply and truly. I want you to be mine, my little lamb, my darling. Will you accept my love?"

"Yes yes yes a million times yes!" You jump up and pepper his face with kisses, as he giggles as adorable as ever into your ear. "I wouldn't want it any other way, ever again. I'm all yours, and you're all mine!"

Simeon kisses your cheek and releases himself from your grasp, slowly walking over to his record player and packing it up. He closes it with a snap, and begins to carry it by the handle. He outstretches his hand to you, and you accept it, intertwining your fingers with his as he plants a kiss on the back of your hand. Your hands drop in between the both of you,

"It's getting pretty late, isn't it? How about we head back to Purgatory Hall for the night and you can sleep over? I know all three of us want more time with you. I'll shoot Diavolo and Lucifer texts to let them know we're keeping you. Let's make your last night in the Devildom one to cherish forever." The two of you, hands swinging in between you out of sheer happiness, begin to walk down the trail to make your way back.

You would never forget this moment, and neither would he. This would be the start of something special, something that would last forever, something everlasting.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·