Chapter 2

Btw Ranboo and Tubbo will be on summer break in this story so just telling and this chapter is long and ongoing but it will get to the plot so yeah- ;) enjoy!
Also thank you all for reading this! I'm crying cause some of you are adding it to your offline! I'm so happy! Thank you all! We are also 7th in #ranbooxtubbo so yay! Thanks again and enjoy!

Ranboo's POV-

The rest of the week was pretty chill. I mostly just streamed and talked to Tubbo. Tubbo just talked about the things we could do and the plans he had for us, which they actually seemed very fun and I was so excited, I just couldn't wait!

I just slowly went though the week. Honestly it felt like it had been months- like the week went by incredibly slow- it was annoying! (Like how this isn't getting to the plot-)

I just- I just made a "few" TikToks to pass the time...

I made 8 TikToks- 8!!!

Finally and Tuesday, the day before my flight, Got on a call with Tubbo and started packing. He made me laugh so much. By the end of the FaceTime, my soul had left my body from all the laughing!

While I was packing, Tubbo had to go so, I called up Tommy, Phil and Wilbur. Wilbur was live and just playing Minecraft with Phil while Tommy was screaming at the top of his lungs- I finished packing and played Minecraft with the others. We talked and then I had to go to bed.

"Oh- well- I got to go to bed- See you all soon!"
"Bye, Mr. Boo"
"Bye, Memory Boy"
"Bye, Ranboo"

I went to sleep.

The next day I woke up at 4:00 am cause I had to be at the airport by 7:00 am. I ate, sent Tubbo a text and my mom drove me to the airport.

She acted like I was going to college or the war- and I could see why, she was not gonna see her son for a whole month.

"I'll be fine mom!"
"I know...*sniff sniff* I'm just so happy for you!"
Mom don't cry, you're gonna make me cry!"
"I'm sorry" *sobbes*
"Oh- mom- come here!"
*hugs* (truly wholesome!)
"I'll see you in a month mom!"
"Ok, text me every day!"
"Ok mom! Bye, love you!"
"Bye hunny!"

(That was so wholesome! TwT)

I went through security and went to my center area (idk what the word is at the moment-) while I was walking I saw- George and Dream!?!?

"George, Dream!?!"
"Ranboo!?"
"Yooooo! Hi guys!"
"Hey Ranboo, where are you going?"
"I'm going to go get Starbucks- wait... you guys are here!?"
"Yeah"
"Where is your flight going Ranboo?"
"Oh- I'm going to go see Tubbo for a month!"
"Oh, well, have fun!"
"You too!"
"Bye, Ranboo"
"Bye!"

I got my Starbucks and went to my gate. (Yoooo! I found the word!)

I started texting Tubbo. He was so excited! So was I! After sitting there and looking through Twitter, I head names being called to get seated. I heard my name, got checked in and sat at my set on the plane. When we got up in the air, I took so many pictures of the sky. I went to sleep and watched a movie as well as edited a video. The next thing I knew,
I was there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ha cliffhanger till tomorrow bitch! I'm actually having to much fun! Thanks for reading and prepare for a long chapter tomorrow! Have a good day and remember to hydrate! Bye!