Chapter 10

A/n I'm back but sadly... this is the last chapter.... I am already planning two other books and, maybe a part two to this book, so don't worry about that! Thank you all for reading this book! It means the world to me so many people have read it! Also happy pride month fellow gays! :) and for the last time in this book.... Enjoy!

Ranboo's POV-

I walked downstairs cause I heard a sound in the kitchen. I turned the corner to see Tubbo just standing there with a glass of water.

"I'm guessing you can't sleep either..."
"Nah... I just don't want it to end you know..."
"I know... but it has to happen sometime... weather we like it or not..."
"I know..."
*silence*
"Wait a second- I have an idea for our last thing we can do before you leave tomorrow morning!"
"Oh? And what is your idea Tubbo?"
"We can go to the beach! Like a night stroll, we could look at the stars and things like that :)"
"Oh sure! But you are aware that it is 2 am right?"
"Yeah, it's not that big of a deal!"
"Okay! Let me go get into my actual clothes."
"Okay!"

A few minutes we walked out the door and went to the beach. It was peaceful and the moon light hit Tubbo's face perfectly. I wish it didn't have to end... I wanted to stay here with my boyfriend but knew it wasn't possible at the time....

"You look so pretty right now..."
"Oh- that was random, but thank you boss man"
"Hehe- I don't want it to end...."
"I know..."
"Can we just.... kiss for one last time?... please..."
"Okay boo.... but it will only make it harder for both of us..."
"I know... but I don't care."
"Okay then. Come here!"

No ones POV-

They kissed under the moon light.... for the last time for a while... after the kiss their was lots of crying and hugging and little whispers of sweet nothingness... it was hard for the two but they went to Tubbo's house and cuddled the rest of the night, not letting go even once.... and just laying there while they looked into each others eyes...

The next morning Tubbo drove Ranboo to the airport and as they said there goodbyes to each other, Ranboo whispered something into Tubbo's ear.

"I'll see you again soon... bye bee.... love you"

Holding back tears, Tubbo ran back to his car after saying his farewell.... it was hard yes but he knew it wouldn't be the end... after all they still had discord and FaceTime, even if it was still different...

A few months later

"Ranboo is calling"
Tubbo picked up the phone.

"Hey babe!"
"Hi! Guess what I just bought!"
"What?"
"I JUST BOUGHT US A HOUSE IN THE UK!"
"Y-you- I- really!"
"Yep just a house for us!"
"Just us?"
"Just us!"
"That's awesome! Wait- does that mean your coming over to the UK again!"
"I'm already here Tubbo"
"What-?"
"Go check your front door"
"Surly not!"

Tubbo opened the door to see the tall 6'6 man towering over him and instantly hugged him.

"I knew you were hiding something!"
"Yeah- but hi bee!"
"Hello Boo"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not gonna lie- I'm gonna make a part two and I did cry at the part we're they said goodbye....- well *clap* that's the end of this book! I'm making the part two as we speak! I hope you enjoyed, have a good day and don't forget to hydrate! Bye!