Chapter 2: Crime Scene

• Dedicated to Cantalope its a delious fruit

             No man chooses evil because it is evil:

                         he only mistakes it for happiness,

                                     the good that he seeks.

                                                  -Mary Wallstonecraft

Reid and Morgan pulled up in front of 19248 Walnut Dr. Yellow crime scene tape was criss-crossed on the door. Derek pulled up the emergency brake and looked at Reid who was (as unusual as it sounds)silent the entire car ride starring either at the floor or out the window.

"Now are yo sure your up for this kid?" Morgan said getting no response from him. "It might bring back somethings you don't want." For the first time since the office Reid said something though he didn't make eye contact.

"Who said they ever left?" He told Morgan dropping it like a bomb.

"Whoa Reid are you still having the nightmares?" The nightmares ever since they got Reid out of the hole that Tobias was keeping him in he had the same recurring nightmares. Three people standing over him. One with a gun pointed squarely at Reid's head. The other yelling at him about how he's a sinner and will die for it. The other was standing sheepishly afraid of the second persona asking Reid for his help.
 Raphael, Tobias's Father, and Tobias himself and when the dream ends Raphael shows Reid the bullet in the gun "For Gods will" he says, and with a squeeze he pulls the trigger and Reid wakes up in a cold sweat panicked. When Reid first had the nightmare it was in the hospital the morning after they had found him. He heart rate got up so high and he was so freaked out they almost had to give him Valium. At least they had started to stop Morgan had thought until this moment. Reid immediately got uncomfortable he unbuckled and opened the car door.

"It's nothing. Really I shouldn't have said anything" He said while swinging his legs out of the car. The door closed with a thud before Morgan could ask him anymore. Reid opened the door to see a crimson red blood stain he walked in a few steps not noticing the man standing in the doorway to the kitchen. Morgan was locking his car door as he heard gun shots sound from the house.

                     _________________________________________________________

Back at the BAU

"So we have no idea how he's finding his victims." Emily Prentiss told Hotchner who had assigned her and JJ to victimology.

"There is also nothing connecting these victims as far as I could tell they never met once in their lives." JJ announced this guy was good but she had to believe she could catch him for Reids sake.

"Garcia who were the victims?" Hotch asked the flamboyant analyst.

"The only thing we know so far is that all of his victims have been low-risk. It's been so far its been. Lynsey Marshal a teacher at a local elementary school, Bobby Launders a chef and his mistress Connie Bell, and the latest was a local pediatrician Susan Jensen and her husband Richard." She listed off of her tablet. "Hey is Reid okay? He's been acting strange lately and now his old bogeyman is now back to hide under the bed."

"Yeah I've noticed he's been late every day for two weeks now. Reid's never been that late in all of his time in the BAU." Emily commented on her co-worker.

"He's obviously stressed about something he dosn't want us to know about."

"Do you think he's taking Dilaudid again?" Garcia looked nervously at her team mates. Hotchner interrupted their short profiling of Reid.

"Questioning Reids actions isn't going to help us find this bastard." He said when his phone suddenly rang out and he went outside to answer it.

"You have anything else for us Garcia?" JJ said rubbing her eyes Henry had kept her up all night after he snuck a peak at Will watching a horror movie marathon.

"No but I will search he will not escape me!" She said bounding out of the room as Hotchner came in.

"That was the Hyattsville police someone reported shots fired." He said waving Rossi over.

"Hyattsville that isn't were Morgan and Reid are." Emily hoping she was right and they were far away from any of it.

"Whats going on?" Rossi demanded as he saw the worried looks on his co-workers faces.

"He said by the time he got there they were all ready gone. They found blood at the crime scene" Hotch looked around at their faces having looks of fear and terror. "Reid and Morgan have been kidnapped and one of them is most likely shot."

I OWN NOTHING!!! Anything recognizable from the show Criminal Minds is their property.

So now I will leave with a that cliff hanger you can expect the next chapter soon. Plus Hyattsville is a real city the address though is totally made up. Bye-Bye!