Chapter 6: Beltway

• Dedicated to Music how we express our feelings with out words

I want to hide the truth
I want to shelter you
But with the beast inside
There’s nowhere we can hide

Imagine Dragons- Demons

___________________________________________________________________________________

 The BAU

The team was in a hurried frenzy. FBI agents were trained well on fleeing suspects. As far as they knew he thought that he was.

"Prentiss go talk with Hartman's handler. Remember any lead is a good lead." Hotch said quickly waisting no time with words. "JJ go help Garcia finds links between the victims, and analyse the video. Dave and I are goind to the forest to warn everyone on whats waiting out there." The team set off in their own.

"Aaron what if they're already-" Hotch cut him off.

"We don't have the time for speculation. As long as we don't have any other tell. I want us to go under the assumption that Reid and Morgan are both alive and well. Do you hear me?"

"You saw the tape you know that well is far from what they are."

"Do you hear me?" Rossi let out a sigh knowing there way no getting through to him. "Okay as soon as we get there we are giving the profile."

"Wait WHAT we don't know nearly enough about this guy to give a full profile."

"Garcia's sending us Hartman's personal file to us. We will use that for our profile. Grab your go-bag were leaving now and we aren't coming back until we bring Hartman back in a body bag."

___________________________________________________________________________________

FBI Missing Persons Department

"Agent Prentiss I'm Agent Jones." He said shaking her hand. "Now are you sure this is Hartman did this?"

"Yes we are sure. Now has he been acting strangely. Any family issues he's been having latly anything could help." She got straight to business.

"He dosn't have a wife or any children. But now that you mention it he has been acting kind of weird."

"What do you mean?"

"He's been very anti-social. I thought that he had maybe just replaced."

"Relapsed was he doing drugs."

"Not like cocaine or anything. But he was a alcoholic for awhile until he went to a support group five years ago called The Beltway Cops"

"Is there anything else we should know about."

"Yeah his father just died a week ago. He hasn't been to work since."

"A week ago thats when the murders started." She said before he could say another word she excused herself to take a phone call.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Garcia's Lair

"Thanks Emily." JJ hung up her phone. "Garcia check for a list of people in a support group called The Beltway Cops."

"Watch my figures fly baby." She typed Beltway Cops into her search engine. But instead of names a long list of initials came down on her screen.

"Wait what's this?" JJ asked looking at the long list of two letter names scrolled down Garcia's screen.

"Our old friend confidentiality. By law every one in this group only has to put down their initials."

"Okay narrow it down to people who took it five years ago."

"Okay the list gets shorter. Wait a minute do any of these initials stick out to you." There were two groups of letters. That stood out above all the other ones.

"No way." JJ she was wordless as to the letters were Spencer and his captors.

JH

and

SR

"Wait Reid went to a support group why?"

"He must have gone there for his dilaudid addiction." JJ was still stunned.

"But he knows he can talk to us. Why would he go to a support group?"

"Embarrassment maybe he was to ashamed in the addiction to talk to us about it." She looked closer at the name of the instructor. "Wait what was the name of the first victim?"

"Uh the first victim was Lynsey Marshal. Why?"

"Look at the instructors name." They were siblings. "I think I know how he's finding his victims. He's been going after his old support group members relatives."

"Beyond cruel."

"Check the rest of the victims family for anyone who matches the initials."

"Um yeah we have another FBI agent his name is John Launders. He works in the hostage situations he is brother of victim numero dous." JJ grabbed her coat and headed out of Garcia's lair.

"Garcia if Hotch calls tell him were I went. Also analyse that video we need as much information from it as we can get." Garcia pulled her in for a quick hug than told her to be safe. Than she was left alone with her blinking computers.

I OWN NOTHING ANYTHING YOU SEE HERE YOU REMEMBER FROM CRIMINAL MINDS IS THERE PROPERTY.

Alright another chapter  down yes . You have no idea how long this took me I accidentally deleted this like 4 times. Talk about exhausting. That's all I am going to say it's late and I just want to go to bed good night my Criminal Minds fans.