Chapter 9: The Rescue Part Two

Standing on a hope

Had know where to go

It's supernatural how you saved me

Lost without a prayer

When no one seemed to care

It's supernatural how you saved me

Manafest- Supernatural

Behavioural Analysis Unit FBI

Re-cap:

"Maybe were talking about the wrong persons begging and end. This guy is obsessed about Hankel, so what if he's talking about isn't his first or last, but Hankel's?" Prentiss said contributing to their brainstorm. It was silent for a few moments as they thought this over. Then in a sudden moment of realisation hit Morgan and he let out a moan.

"I think I know where Reid is. I just hope I'm wrong."

They all stood around the speaker in Garcia's office talking to Hotch and Rossi updating them on there recent findings. They explained how they figured that Reid was there. The profile all led to the shack; the guy idolised Hankel he would want it to all go down there.

"Are you sure he is there? He could just be misdirecting you." Hotch was skeptical.

"Were sure Hotch I've already got the plane fueled up and ready to go. It will take us an hour maybe to get there at top speed."

"We'll be there in ten minutes alert the local P.D. were on our way and whats happening."

"Already done they are locked and loaded. PG and friends out."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Tobias's Shack (About Two Hours Later)

Reid's captor stuck his head out of the window he could see the flashlights through the tree's.

"Looks like your friends are here. Time to get this show on the road." He grabbed his bottle of Dilaudid and filled the syringe. Then grabbed his gun and turned the safety off.

"You don't have to do this." Reid was handcuffed to the chair still. He eyed the drug with both fear and longing.

"Of course I have to go through with this I'm getting life in prison if I'm lucky not even counting kidnapping you. My life is over so I might as well go out in a bang." The lights came closer and the knot in Reid's stomach grew. There was no way this was ending with out blood shed that wasn't this guys style.

"I can get you a deal just let me talk to them."

"There is nothing that you can say that will fix this." He looked out the window one last time. They were probably less than a block away and getting close quickly. "Come on we aren't doing this here." He lifted Reid out of his chair and pulled him out the back door. "If you scream I'll put a bullet in your brain." He said pressing the gun to the bottom of Reid's jaw.

They walked to the cemetery behind the shack. Flashbacks of Reid shooting Tobias ran through his mind.

"Now we wait for your team." He hid behind a large tree waiting for Reid's team. He put the gun down and pulled out the syringe.

"So whats your plan go out in a shoot out."

"Better than the death sentence I suppose. Also if I go down your coming with me." A twig broke not far away from them.

"James Hartman come out with your hands up." Morgan; Reid was so happy to hear his voice. He would have yelled if there wasn't a syringe full of enough dilaudid to kill him next to his neck. "It's over Hartman come out with your hands up." He tightened his choke hold on Reid and stepped out from behind the tree.