𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑩𝒐𝒅𝒚, 𝑯𝒐𝒕 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒑𝒔

(Season 5 episode 2
Parasomnia)

"Seriously?" Meg rolled her eyes as she walked up to Malia and Stiles

"Seriously?" Meg rolled her eyes as she walked up to Malia and Stiles. "You're still on about Theo?"

Stiles glared at the blonde. "Haven't you seen him? He's fuming evilness."

Meg raised her brow, noticing the said evil werewolf climbing out of his parents car. Theo grinned seeing the three of them. He waved at them.

Meg turned back to the spastic teen boy. "Yeah. I can see it."

"Really?" Stiles asked surprised.

She nodded. "Oh, yeah. He just is to hot to be a good guy. Amazing body, hot face and totally kissable lips."

Stiles narrowed his eyes at her, pointing his finger at her. "Shut up."

Meg laughed.

"Why are you so suspicious of this guy?" Malia questioned.

Stiles sighed. "Because I remember Theo from fourth grade. Okay? That's not Theo."

~~~

"I'm so sorry I'm late." A breathless Meg exclaimed, bursting into the AP biology classroom.

Mrs. Finch sighed. "Are you going to keep this habit of being late, Mag—"

Meg smirked, interrupting before she told everyone her full name. "Are you going to keep that biatch attitude, Mrs. Finch? And I go by Meg."

Meg rolled her eyes going to storm to the only empty seats while Mrs. Finch narrowed her eyes at her. She paused as she saw Scott in the class. She gave Lydia and Kira a confused look. They shrugged at her.

She plopped down in her seat, taking out her biology book. That's when she noticed who she sat by.

Theo Raeken.

He grinned at her, leaning in to whisper. "You okay? Your heart is beating pretty fast."

Yeah, because I'm sitting beside you Meg thought.

But she lied. "That's what happens when you run."

Theo chuckled. "I'm Theo."

"I know." Her eyes widened. "You know I was there yesterday, I'm not stalking you." She blushed as Theo stared at her amused. "I'm Meg."