𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉

(Season 5 episode 3
Dreamcatchers)

"Meg, your friends are here!" Jenna yelled up to her daughter

Meg finished putting mascara over her eyelashes, grinning at herself in the mirror. Damn. She looked hot.

She hurried down the stairs, calling out. "Bye, mom."

Meg was out the door before her mom could say anything. She waved at the three girls in the car.

Slamming the car door behind her, she turned to the girl driving. "I'm here and I'm ready to almost die!"

And she did jazz hands.

Malia wasn't impressed as she growled at the blonde.

Lydia hid her smile behind her hand. She loved Meg, she considered the blonde one of her best friends. And at times, the blonde reminded her of Allison.

Meg was protective like Allison. She was fearless like Allison. She could fight like Allison.

Lydia was scared of her dying like Allison. She couldn't lose another friend because of supernatural business.

~

"Okay. Hands on the wheel, at ten and two." Kira was telling Malia as she sat beside Meg nervously.

Meg was amused by the kitsune. Meg was a little scared of Malia driving but she hid those types of feelings pretty good. Especially from werewolves. She hated that they could smell what she was feeling. Liam loved to do it just to annoy her.

"Actually, the recommended position is now nine and three." Lydia corrected Kira. "At ten and two, a deployed airbag could break your thumbs."

"Mine would heal." Malia frowned, confused.

Meg giggled at that very Malia response. "That doesn't matter, Mal. Normal people, like me, have to worry about that shit. And plus, it would still hurt as hell for you."

"Save you strength." Lydia added along to what the blonde said. "And try not to destroy your beautiful new car. Nine and three."