𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝑾𝒐𝒍𝒇

The Girl Who Cried Wolf

Meg moved to Beacon Hills for her junior year

Meg moved to Beacon Hills for her junior year. She was the mysterious hot new girl. And she hated being the new girl.

She didn't blame her brother for them moving even if it was his fault. Her brother took a crow bar to his coach's car, getting himself expelled. He turned out to have intermittent explosive disorder (I.E.D)

That's the reason why they moved.

When Meg Dunbar moved to Beacon Hills, she thought everything would go back to normal. But in fact, everything changed even more.

Her little brother Liam got bit by Scott McCall to save his life from falling off a ledge. Liam became a werewolf.

Liam could never hide anything from his sister, they were super close. They never hid anything from them.

So Liam told Meg everything, and at first she laughed thinking it was a joke. But he managed to show her.

Let's just say Stiles wasn't happy for another person to know. But Scott understood, it was always better for the people close to you to know.

Meg was there for her brother, even if she was human. She would do anything for him.

Especially more when assassins began to kill supernatural creatures off.

Meg was there, helping save lives. She was a lot like Stiles, the only thing instead of a bat, she had a taser.

She even helped after the assassins when they had to save Scott and Kira from Kate Argent.

She stayed in the back of the car to help with Liam's transformation since it was a full moon.

Turns out Meg was Liam's anchor.

And Meg got a small concussion from Berserker Scott.

Now, Meg was in her senior year and everything is about to get worse.

Magnolia 'Meg' Dunbar
Portrayed by Kristen Bell

Magnolia 'Meg' Dunbar Portrayed by Kristen Bell

"I was so stupid! I thought Theo... I thought he loved me."

Theo Raeken
Portrayed by Cody Christian

Theo Raeken Portrayed by Cody Christian

"I love you, Meg. And you're my weakness, okay?"

Disclaimer

I do not own Teen Wolf, it's characters/plots

It belongs to MTV and Jeff Davis.

I do however own Meg Dunbar and her little storyline.

Dedications
WerecoyoteWitch97
ChloeBlair0
Crescent_Wolf97

Cover made by WerecoyoteWitch97