Chapter 20

Hoseok felt his blood run cold as he ran to the nearest exit. He had to leave and tell Jungkook right away.  However, something was so wrong about this... wasn't Namjoon with Seokjin? He felt his head get clouded with thoughts as he stopped in his tracks.

Namjoon stared at him with dark red eyes. "Stop going into my head you little shit." Namjoon stated, walking closer to Hoseok, picking him up by his throat and slamming him into a wall. Hoseok struggled under Namjoon's enormous strength, he must've fed...

"Namjoon..." Hoseok choked out, bearing his fangs, only to have Namjoon fall over. Namjoon hated the smell of a hybrid, and Hoseok new that. 

With one swift move, Hoseok kicked Namjoon on the ground hovering above the half succubus. "Even fed, you still aren't as strong as me, wanna tell me what all this trying to kill Jungkook is about before I kill you right here right now?"

Y/n's POV:

"OUCH!" She yelled, looking down at her throat, she was so thirsty is was killing her. She had neared death so many times, in just a day that she wanted it all to stop. 

It still made no sense, how was all these symptoms starting to show? ANd was Jungkook really bonded to her? However, her heart belonged with Taehyung. What was a bond? 

She never felt so dumb in her life, until just now. Her heart skipped a beat as she heard a familar voice beside her. "Stop thinking so much."  A sassy Jimin replied scrolling through his phone.

"And why should I listen to you?" She asked crossing her arms across her chest before she got up and walked over to the large kitchen, as she opened the fridge, it was closed with a loud bang.

"You didn't let me finish, you disrespectful bit-"

"Jimin!" Seokjin yelled. "What has gotten into you?"

"Nothing." He replied walking away his face full of hate and anger. 

"Sorry about that, I'm not sure what Jimin's problem is..." Seokjin apologized, walking to the sink to wash his extremely muscular hands. His black and white shirt fit his broad shoulders perfectly. 

Why were vampires so gorgeous? 

In a matter of seconds, CL ran into the kitchen, her eyes filled with fear. "Get JUNGKOOK! You need to be close to him, just for a second... he will die!"

(I am okay guys, sorry i didn't write this in forever, i am back now.)