Chapter 3

As always Taehyung stayed back waiting for his goddess. As Lisa approached him he looked down, not wanting to draw her attention to him, but it wasn't helpful, she spotted him.

"Tae- Tae. Remember me?" She asked biting her lip seductively while running her hand down her red strands of hair.

"Yeah, haven't you noticed I've been avoiding you?" He asked, not giving two fucks.

"What's the matter baby?" She tilted her head to the side smirking. Taehyung started to walk away, and Lisa noticed.

"Why are you suddenly not fun anymore? What happened the past few weeks?" She grunted in annoyance.

"Because I have a girlfriend." Taehyung smirked walking up behind Y/N kissing her neck softly.

"Your ex best friend tried to sleep with me again." Taehyung grunted in her ear.

"I don't even bother calling her my ex best friend, she's a nobody now." Y/N stated turning around to face her boyfriend, his eyes looking into hers as she leaned in for a kiss.

She pulled away slightly. "If she tries again, i'll beat her ass." She stated kissing Taehyung once again deeply.

-Jungkook-

He scowled at Taehyung and Y/N showing their affection in public.

No matter how good the girl looked, he wouldn't lay a hand on them in public.

He had gotten many beautiful women in his past, but he shoved them out by taking ever gallon of blood their body contained.

He kept looking at Y/N, and wished he was Taehyung at that moment.

Taehyung was never like him, and it pissed everything in him off.

"Yo, Hoseok!" CL said walking up to her boyfriend softly kissing his cheek before the two walked over to Tae and Y/N.

Same with Hoseok. The only friend he had who understood was Yoongi.

He was always on the look out for some pretty young girl to sink his fangs into.

Jungkook stared into the direction of Lisa and a smirk found it's way onto his lips.

He wouldn't go hungry tonight.

-Yoongi-

Yoongi sat in his house, a little distracted to do anything.

There was a new hybrid that he didn't seem to notice. Her aura was strong, almost too strong.

She smelled of demon and vampire, but if that was true, his world would be over.

She would be too poweful, and nothing would stop her. However, even Yoongi didn't know her name.

All he knew was that she had no idea what she was herself.

He bit his lip and he tapped away at his cellphone.

She was rare, a little too rare.

As he got up with inhuman speed, his elder brother walked in the library.

"What are you doing up?" Jin asked, sitting down in a chair.

"You're usually asleep, unless you're distracted."

Yoongi nodded over to hus hyung.

"There is a new hybrid, half demon, half vampire."

Jin's eyes widened as he leaned forward, his eyes now calm. "Please, explain."