Chapter 25

"So, you can notice my presence?" Mark asked stepping out from the shadows, his face sculpted, and torn with various scars. He was the definition of a rouge vampire. His hair was short and blonde with black at the tips, and his eyes were fire, it was almost like staring into hell itself. 

"Anyone can notice if you're being stared at by those eyes." Jungkook shot back, his eyes turning red, but not as red as the man in front of him.

"I think, you may know who i'm looking for. Since, well." Mark chuckled. "Since, you are bonded to her." 

"Even if I do, why should I tell a low life like you anything?"

"It's my business, and I possess more power than you ever had."

"Shall we test that theory?" Jungkook asks, clenching his fists before Mark runs at him, with inhuman speed, it shocked Jungkook how he managed to dodge the first attack, and he realised he had to be more careful.

Mark smirked before rushing in for another attack, this time kicking Jungkook into a brick wall, doubling him over, causing him to spit blood. However, Jungkook stared up at him, no fear whatsoever. He was protecting someone he loved, with every fiber in his being.

But, she may never truly know how much he loved her. However, for today, at this moment, all he could think of was her. Her smile, Her crying, her very being. He needed to protect her at all costs, even if it meant dying here, right now.

Y/N

Soobin stirred the batter as he looked up at Y/N. He just couldn't put his finger on why everyone was so obsessed with this girl. She was normal, yeah she was pretty, but he couldn't see it. 

Suddenly, the door swung open revealing a panicked Hoseok.

"Hoseok hyung, what's wrong?" Soobin asked rushing over to help the older.

"Jungkook, is in trouble."

Y/N's eyes widened. It was a strange feeling, she couldn't tell if it was because her and Jungkook were bonded, or if she actually had feelings for him, but something told her to run, to protect what she needed.

A tear escaped her eye as she regained herself. "Let's go, if he's in danger I need to be there to protect him."

Soobin smiled at her determination. "Well, let's forget about me protecting you. But he may be already dead."

"My boyfriend's not weak."

Suddenly, all eyes faced her, Hoseok's the most widened.

"Shut up, let's go!