stay this way forever

mattheo's pov//

i was laying on my back with her on my chest.
under any normal circumstances i would have kicked out any girl who i had spent the night with but this was most certainly anything but normal.
she was anything but normal, she was, how do i find the words?

as i stay there trying to figure out how to describe how i feel in my hopeless mind i hovered my hand over her wildly perfect hair.

laying there with her was so pleasantly relaxing.
this was a new side of intimacy for me,
no intercourse had to be involved for me to have any kind of caring for her which was also new territory for me.

i picked up the book on my side table making sure not to wake her up. it was the book i had first laid my eyes on her reading, she said it was her favorite. it was a quite good read i had to say.

my other hand was on the small of her back while her small frame was sprawled so close, yet so far. she began to mumble in her sleep and her slow breathing hitched ever so slightly.

y/n's pov//

the first thing i felt when i was in the state in between consciousness was his warmth.
next came was his scent i had grown to find quite comfortable with, the same one i had smelt in the
amortentia in potions class.

it was that class when i had first noticed how truly different he acted. when he tilted his head down to smell the potion i could instantly feel his cold eyes peering me down. i knew i had smelt him and something told me it wasn't one sided. but never the less he denied smelling anything.

why did he act so different all the time?

as i was caught in my head he began to speak.

" are you going to get up love? "

why did he have to have the sexiest morning voice i had ever heard. i had managed to mumble a groan and i tilted my head slightly only for his finger to meet my chin so we could look into each other's eyes.

laying there with him all i could ever wish for was for him to stay like this forever. for him to stay being perfect for me, forever.

a/n
this is my first wattpad and chapter let me know if you like it!! i would love to make a full fanfic in the future but i feel like i would take so long in between updates:/
anyways if anyone actually reads this have a wonderful day/night!!