Traitor

The two spiders might be a use but how?

Maybe the chain user Can convince the two boy to betray them... yes that might work but how exactly Is he going to convince them?

Maybe a reminder of who the phatom troupe truly is- a cold hearted murderer who took lives of many innocent people, family and of course his clan along with their eyes.

"Gon"....."yes kurapika?"

"Don't you know what they did?" Silence filled the cold tick air as the young spider stands there knowing what they did.
"Of course I do." He says finally breaking the silence. "You wouldn't want them to hurt or even kill more lives then they already had taken...do you?"

....

Of course the spider wouldn't want them to hurt more people but he now sees them as family they're his friends but everything comes to an end one day...

"Of course I wouldn't want that...but they're my friends.." shocked the chain user was to hear that his friend are now friends with the ones who killed his clan...

"Gon..that's what they want you to think.. they'll make you think that your friends but they're only using you.."

Was this true? Was the phatom troupe only pretending to be his friend? To use him?of course the spider don't Know what is in the mind of the others but there might be a chance that it was true..

"Betray them,"

I actually finished this two days ago but forgot to publish since my device died so here you go by dearly beloved readers. I'll be adding a bit of spice and agnst to some of the future chapters,👀

I also got a gon plushie he's absolutely presious

Shhh he is sleeping.

More pics of him

This is my favorite picture

It has nothing to do with the story but I just wanted to announce it.